*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2463591-Not-so-Secret-Admirer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2148613
Kat's brother invites her to explore some ruins that will change her life forever
This choice: Agree and hope she can keep herself under control  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Not so Secret Admirer

    by: Komfy Kat
"Sounds good," she replied as her desire for food won out over reason.

She glanced at her phone as she got another text from Theo, "kk, meet in front of school at lunch."

She quietly slid her phone back into her pocket and went back to trying to focus on Mr. Croft talking about triangles. Kat was lucky that she had math classes with Mr. Croft because he was an easy grader and the material wasn't too difficult.

The next class seemed to drag on longer than her first class as Kat kept glancing at the clock as she found herself growing more and more hungry. The feeling of pleasure began to subside as her belly digested the food she'd eaten that morning. Though it didn't really help with her distraction, because now she couldn't stop thinking about how hungry she was and how much she was going to eat at the buffet.

Finally, after what felt like forever, the bell rang and Kat raced out of her seat to the front of the room, grabbing her backpack and making her way into the hall to meet up with Theo. She took a quick detour, depositing her bag into her locker, then made her way to the front of the school, shielding her eyes as she stepped out into the bright spring afternoon.

Theo was lounging against the wall looking at something on his phone, though he quickly tucked it into his pocket when he noticed her emerge from the school.

"S'up," He said, nodding his head as he took a couple of steps towards her.

"Not, much. You ready to go?"

"Yeah."

Kat matched his pace as he stepped down the stairs and started walking towards the sidewalk. The sounds of students talking and laughing quickly faded behind them as they began walking towards the buffet place that was just a block away. Kat quickly found herself engrossed in her conversation with Theo as they resumed their discussion about video games. Kat was rambling on about something or other about the latest DLC for some video game she was playing when she noticed that they had arrived at their destination.

They stopped for a moment in front of the small brick building. It didn't look like there were very many people today, but Kat was okay with that. The smaller the crowd the better. The two of them stepped inside and instantly Kat's nose was beset by all the delicious smells. She licked her lips as her mouth began salivating, and her groin clenched in anticipation and her eyes went wide in excitement.

"You hungry?"

Kat just nodded as she stepped towards the cashier to pay for their meal, wondering how much of her thoughts she would be able to keep to herself. She paid for their meal and they took their trays to a table near the back before heading to grab some food.

Kat eyes scanned the buffet tables, as she tried to think of what to eat first. It all looked so good, and she was so hungry. She grabbed a small plate and started piling food onto it as she scrolled through what she wanted to try. She knew that she wasn't going to be able to eat everything that she wanted, and she was okay with that. Though, with how hungry she was, she wasn't sure about that anymore.

Kat carried her plate back to her table where Theo was already sitting with a small plate of food. Kat felt her face go red as she realized that she'd grabbed almost twice as much as Theo. She plopped down on her chair, and began eating, trying her hardest to keep her mind off of how hungry she already was.

She nibbled at her food slowly, trying to keep herself in check as she felt a stirring in her groin. She was so hungry, and eating made her feel so good. She tried to focus on her conversation with Theo, but food seemed to be dominating her thoughts.

"What do you think of the game releasing this week?" She asked conversationally, hoping that they'd mostly be on the same page.

"It should be fun, but hopefully this one is better than the last," he replied, picking up a french fry and taking a bite.

Kat felt her stomach rumble, bringing another flutter of pleasure as her abdomen twisted and her sex throbbed. She found herself eating more and more quickly with every bite, desperate to feel the sense of pleasure that being full gave her. Her mind felt foggy as the pleasure grew. She was so hungry…

Theo's eyes went wide as Kat began shoveling food into her mouth. She could barely stop her arm from moving as fast as she wanted to. Her face was bright red as Theo watched her, mouth open as she scarfed down her meal.

"Wow, you're, um, really hungry today." Theo said, a hint of excitement in his voice. Kat blushed as she realized her actions must have been a bit over the top and tried to slow herself down.

"Sorry, I guess I just forgot how good the food was here," she said, quickly changing the subject, "So did you, um, want to hang out this weekend?"

Theo smiled, "Sure, maybe we can try that new burger place that just opened up near my house."

"Yeah, that sounds good." Kat said, quickly eating the last bite of the bread from her plate.

Kat desperately wanted to eat more, but she was already getting close to having an orgasm, and she wasn't sure she should really continue. She didn't know if she'd be able to keep it secret, and she didn't want Theo to think she was a freak. Though honestly, he did seem to be enjoying the show.

"So Kat…"

"Yeah?"

Theo could see Kat's breathing begin to quicken as she struggled to keep a hold of her meal.

"You uh…you want to go for another plate?" He said, and Kat was sure that she saw his eyes dart to her flat belly.

You have the following choices:

1. Go back for more food

*Noteb*
2. Decline and say she's full

3. Ask him if he's a chubby chaser

*Noteb*
4. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2463591-Not-so-Secret-Admirer