*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2149892-Doki-Doki-Literature-Club-TG-Interactive/cid/3089689-I-am-some-sort-of-god-and-understood-the-last-c
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2149892
Turn the protagonist into one of the four girls from Doki Doki Literature Club!
This choice: I am some sort of god and understood the last chapter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

I am some sort of god and understood the last c...

    by: Unknown
Huh? You were in a weird painted-looking bed, a far cry from your real one, and Monika DDLC was standing at the foot of it. She said something about... Yuri somehow bringing you into the game? Th-that couldn't be possible, but looking down you're met with a familiar chest.
"I guess I'm just gonna have to date a girl then..." Monika said, looking away from you. She'd accepted this change in orientation rather quickly.
"Monika!" you exclaim, wincing at the foreign voice coming out of your new mouth. "How could this have happened?"
"I don't know, MC, did you do anything with her recently?"
"Well, I saw her bleeding out on the floor and I-I couldn't stand it! She was... hey wait, you did that!"
"Oh by the way, you might want to look over there"
Monika gestures toward the wall where your-er-Yuri's bedroom door is... it doesn't look too str-
Almost immediately, you see the wall light up into a sort of screen and your own body looking at you from the other side. But, it couldn't be you, you were Yuri. Speaking of Yuri, this you was looking rather... unstable at the moment. Almost as if...
"Oh, I guess Yuri's the player now. Sorry, MC, you had your chance." Monika nonchalantly said, going out of frame to avoid breaking the immersion.
Looking at your own body, which belonged to Yuri now, you felt weirdly aroused. Maybe the role was taking you over? Maybe it was just because you had a dude brain in a cute girl's body? Who knows...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Talk to Yuri, who's currently in your body

*Noteb*
2. You feel Yuri taking over

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Draken546 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2149892-Doki-Doki-Literature-Club-TG-Interactive/cid/3089689-I-am-some-sort-of-god-and-understood-the-last-c