*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Story 2
  2. Where to take this...?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152047-Chara-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2463812-Story-2
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2152047
Chara starts getting big!
This choice: Story 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Story 2

    by: Singed212
Chara was walking alone in the underground, searching for something to do. She usually ended up all alone during this time of day, as Asriel was off with his friends, and Chara didn't have any of her own. She didn't mind this, but it didn't leave her with much to do.
That is, until one day, when she was caught by surprise by a strange ghost. He appeared before Chara, and startled her, causing her to fall off the bench she was sitting on and onto the ground.
"Oh... Sorry..." The ghost stated, "I didn't mean to bother you..."
Chara brushed herself off, "Well, you did. Mind moving your incorporeal butt elsewhere?" She asked.
"Alright... Sorry..." The ghost said with his head tilted down, "I was actually going to invite you to this thing, but... I can see you're busy."

Chara wanted to just let the ghost move on, but for once she felt a little... Bad. This ghost seemed so pathetic, that even she couldn't let the ghost go that easily. Besides, she had time to kill.
"Wait, hold on. What's your name?" Chara asked, moving towards the ghost.
"M-my name? Napstablook..." He responded, turning his head.
Chara felt she was going to regret this, but the words came out anyway, "I-I... Would like to hear more about what you're inviting me to."
"Well... Each year, me and my... F-friend, we would sit at home and eat human food. Remembering what it was like when we actually had bodies that could digest meals. Then afterwards, we would lay down and feel like trash." Napstablook responded, "But now, my friend apparently has other things they need to do, and won't be able to make it... So, I was hoping to find someone else to join me."
Chara smiled, "Well, that's lucky. I happen to be a human, actually."
"R-really? Maybe you could tell me what it's like to actually eat and digest food... I-If you're interested..."

Chara wasn't one to deny free food, and today was no exception. She agreed, and followed Napstablook home.
Chara had hoped that he agreement to come would change his mood, but it seemed he was still rather bummed. Not that she cared, but it kind of made her a bit bummed as well. At least she was getting some food out of it.

Chara and Napstablook eventually made it to Napsta's home, where he offered for Chara to sit down. He rummaged around in his fridge, and said, "I stockpiled tons of human food I manged to find in the dump. Don't worry, I cleaned them up and made them look practically just as good. So... Guests are first. You can have choice of the first meal."
Napstablook placed down three different foods, a Burger, a Cake and a Candy Bar.
Chara seemed a bit disappointed, "This is all? You made it seem like there was... A lot more."
"Oh, there is. I have tons of Burgers, Cakes and these chocolate bars. Just choose one, and I'll give you all of that food I have. The leftover food we'll both eat together." Napstablook mentioned.
Chara nodded, and began to choose her food...

You have the following choices:

1. Burgers

2. Cakes

*Noteb*
3. Candy Bars

*Noteb*
4. Try and convince Napstablook to give her all the food!

*Noteb*
5. Let Napstablook choose first

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Singed212 (UN: single22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152047-Chara-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2463812-Story-2