*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152047-Chara-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2478077-She-finished-the-burger-and-was-onto-the-next-
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2152047
Chara starts getting big!
This choice: She finished the burger, and was onto the next one.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

She finished the burger, and was onto the next ...

    by: Sans
The massive greasy burger was the first thing Chara had ever eaten and boy did she love it. despite the burger being bigger then her tiny baby body she happily ate the entire thing as she munched away on it till it got smaller then her and was soon nothing but mush in her tummy.
Chara sat on her round little bare bum and rubbed her now bloated football sized belly she licked her lips and giggled happily this was way better then breast milk and Chara wanted more.
She crawled over to the next one with her belly dragging across the floor and began eating the next one stuffing her greedy mouth full with juicy burger meat.
This fat little baby was now addicted to burgers

You have the following choices:

1. Chara kept eating and kept getting fatter

*Noteb*
2. Someone was watching her on the cameras

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sans (UN: deadspace123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152047-Chara-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2478077-She-finished-the-burger-and-was-onto-the-next-