*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Mysterious Wardrobe
  2. Clothing Changes
  3. Other choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153362-Favorite-Franchise-Transformation-Story/cid/2765004-The-Mysterious-Wardrobe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2153362
The characters from my favorite franchises goes through changes! First story, please add!
This choice: Mysterious wardobe.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

The Mysterious Wardrobe

    by: Ëtalfni
Nick was such a hoarder. Judy supposed that it came with being on the streets most of his life and making use of everything he could get his paws on. But when she was first invited over to his apartment, her mouth dropped to the floor at the sight of just about every square inch of the place being filled with something. It was like walking through a maze every time she visited and it was no wonder he was always late when she came around to pick him up for work.

Finally, like any good friend, she had had enough one day and ordered him to start cleaning the place out or they would no longer be stopping for coffee every morning.

That got him moving on it real quick.

The very next day, Judy found a rather spacious two bedroom apartment on the downtown side of Savannah as opposed to the small storehouse Nick had been living in. That wasn't to say everything was cleaned out, however. There were plenty of boxes labelled as junk scattered about the various rooms. Much furniture had been moved and was covered in a thick layer of dust as Judy skipped through the living room.

"Wow," she said. "You would have never had thought this was actually an apartment."

"Har har," Nick replied, coming from the other room while rubbing a washcloth on some goblets. "I'll have you know that there are things in here that are priceless. Most of it is junk, sure. But you can find the odd treasure in here."

Judy just laughed as she hopped around. There was so much space in the apartment now that Judy was liable to get lost, and there was so much she hadn't seen before.

As she turned into the bedroom, Judy paused at a rather glaring object staring right at her. It was a black wood dresser in the corner of the room. It struck her as odd because Nick had already had a wardrobe which he kept in his closet. And there was a strange air about this one, almost like a whispering in her ear.

"Hey, Nick?" Judy called out. "What's this?"

Her partner trotted over with the washcloth thrown over his shoulder. He rolled his eyes as soon as he saw what she had been referring to.

"Ah, that's Finnick's old wardrobe. Some hunk of junk he bought for cheap one day off a traveling circus. I've been holding onto it for him since he doesn't exactly have space in his van for it."

"Oh. Well, what's in it?"

"Clothes and costumes, mostly. There was once a time where Finnick had the idea to use more disguises for our gimmicks. But I never got into it, much to his disappointment. Fancy a look?"

Judy couldn't help but feel a strange calling to her as she approached the wardrobe. True to Nick's words, inside were all manner of clothes, big and small. Some looking for different species entirely, even a few things for an elephant though they looked built for two people to fit inside.

"What do you say, Carrots?" Nick reached in and pulled out a long dress with fake diamonds sewn into it. "Care to play dress up before work?"

Judy grinned and picked her own outfit, deciding on...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Another dress, looked meant for a fox.

*Noteb*
2. The two person elephant suit.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ëtalfni (UN: eblmeg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrMasterplan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153362-Favorite-Franchise-Transformation-Story/cid/2765004-The-Mysterious-Wardrobe