*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. story 8
  2. Other stories.
  3. Other Stories
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153965-Ashley-WG-Story/cid/2744390-story-8
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2153965
Ashley from WarioWare gets HUGE!
This choice: story 8  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

story 8

    by: tincan
In the woods in a haunted mansion a small 10 year old was busy working on spells and curses
Ashley the little witch wanted to create some scary curses to mess with the people who keep coming to her house and stealing stuff around her garden.
So the little girl got to work on a book of curses. she looked through the book and saw one curse that caught her eye. "The glutton curse. who ever uses this beware the user is at risk and can not be changed!

Ashley smiled and said "Perfect. no one will ever mess with me again! she said as she began to perform the curse.
As she chanted she found the words of curse very strange she found it hard to pronounce it right
Once she chanted it fully she felt something weird happen. the curse seemed to affect her!
"Oh no I think it's gone wrong! she said panicking.

Soon her belly felt so hungry and all her desires for normal food left her. suddenly all Ashley desired was lard! and grease!
"I...want...lard! so hungry! she said as didn't fight back anymore now fully desiring lard to eat and grease to drink!
But not only that. this curse also.......
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tincan (UN: deadman123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153965-Ashley-WG-Story/cid/2744390-story-8