*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156550-The-Tickling-Frontier/cid/2486461-MassagePedicure-Stores
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2156550
In a world where tickling is the culture, grow your frontier with your own vision.
This choice: Massage/Pedicure Stores  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Massage/Pedicure Stores

    by: carbonz_
Dana lived in a nice, peaceful home. Away from all the noise. As you walked in, you can feel the peacefulness inside as Dana welcomed you. She prepared some tea for you as you sit down and take a few sips.

"So tell me, why are you here?" She asks

"I'm planning on being the next leader of the frontier and I would really love for you to support me."

She looks at you and places a hand on your forehead and closes her eyes. For whatever reason, you can sense something circling around your head, almost as if something is scanning your brain.

"Hmmm. I can feel your sincerity to our citizens and want to do good. But would the pressure get to you? That is unclear."

"Is there anything I can do that will guarantee your support?"

"Well, how about I give you a spiritual massage?"

"Umm...sure, I-"

"Naked."

"I...why naked?"

"Well, you want my support. And I want to have a video clip of me massaging our next leader."

You decide to

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Accept her offer

*Noteb*
2. Decline her offer

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 carbonz_ (UN: carbonz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
carbonz_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156550-The-Tickling-Frontier/cid/2486461-MassagePedicure-Stores