*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158021-The-Expansion-Menagerie/cid/2557187-Phi-Alpha-Theta-Christmas-Party-Plumping
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2158021
Weight Gain and Expansion in menagerie of different scenarios!
This choice: Welcome to Phi Alpha Theta!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Phi Alpha Theta Christmas Party Plumping

    by: Gabidy-Gook
"Oh this will be so good!" Kayla flipped her blonde hair as she got into her car to drive to work, sloughing some snow off her shoulders. "Those stuck up sorority 'sisters' will never forget a night like this." she put the crate of WGXXL in the passenger seat and adjusted her jacket zipper. "Can't believe what a little cleavage can get me." she put her car in gear and drove to work.

Arriving at work, she looked over the order. 253 RSVP, they wanted four eggnog drink stations, which made Kayla snicker her mischievous snicker, and Kayla had smudge the numbers so they got twice as much food, just in case they got a little hungry. They loaded the trucks up and headed out, Kayla stopped along the way to spike the vats of eggnog with the WGXXL, saying she got caught in some traffic lights. When she caught she pleadingly apologized for being late and quickly set up the drink stations, which immediately started being used.

"What're you smiling so big for?" a coworker asked her

"Oh, I thought of a funny joke!" she lied. Looking up to his dreamy blue eyes.

"Oh yea? What is it?" he asked, "Love me a good joke."

"What did the German policeman say to his bellybutton? You’re under a vest!" Kayla pluckily responded. The two shared a laugh, but Kayla's was a bit nervous. She looked over the crowd from the catering area, tight elegant dresses and a few sexy elves, she was excited as a lot of skin was already showing. "Soon more will be spilling out" she thought as she watched the sorority sisters start to drink and then eat and eat. They had all had at least a little eggnog, so every girl in the place started to plump up a little. Not much, bulging boobs, pudgy bellies, some other bits of pudge here and there. Kayla brought out another plate of food, she noticed many girls tugging on their clothes trying to adjust them.

"Hey Kayla!" her coworker called her over and...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gabidy-Gook (UN: diblyribly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gabidy-Gook has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158021-The-Expansion-Menagerie/cid/2557187-Phi-Alpha-Theta-Christmas-Party-Plumping