*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lena Barneson
  2. Lovely Neighbors
  3. Testing Phase
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2498226-Lena-Barneson
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2158980
A boy finds a raygun that can change the size of people around him.
This choice: ...Lena Barneson  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Lena Barneson

    by: Biggerthanbig
Dylan decided to visit the young woman across the street. He tucked the gun into his shorts and started walking to her house, watching her as she finished throwing her garbage bags into the bins outside. She heaved a sigh as the bin slammed shut and gently rested a hand on her bare belly. Just as Dylan reached the side of the road her house was on he saw a van pull up outside and Lena smiled, approaching it as the driver got out.

"Lena Barenson?" the older man asked gruffly, shoving a clipboard toward her without waiting for an answer.

"Uh, yes, thank you!" she confirmed brightly, signing the form and handing it back. "Could you take it through to my kitchen for me? It's just that-"

The driver interrupted before the poor woman could finish.

"Afraid not, ma'am, I'm running late as it is."

Ignoring her protests he heaved several large bags of shopping out the back and left them on the side of her street, before climbing back into his van and speeding off without another word, leaving Lena fuming.

"For Christ's sake..." she mumbled, her hands on her plump hips as she stared at the bags of shopping with a grimace on her face. "What an asshole."

Dylan quickly ran over, waving.

"Hey, Miss Barneson! Need some help with your shopping? I can carry it for you!"

Lean turned to greet the young boy as he approached, her expression melting into a warm smile of relief that made Dylan blush.

"Oh, hey, Dylan! Sure, that's so sweet of you! Come here!"

She crouched down and embraced the boy in a warm hug, intensifying the blush on Dylan's cheeks, before releasing him and ruffling his hair. He swallowed hard as her bright blue eyes met his and she laughed at his embarrassment.

"You're such a cute kid!"

She straightened back up with a small sigh and Dylan eagerly got to work, making a beeline for the biggest bag. He rubbed his hands together in preparation and gripped the handles of the tough cotton bags. Slowly but surely he gently dragged it across the front drive and into Lena's open front door, all the way into the kitchen. After about ten minutes he had dragged all three bags inside and Lena was in the kitchen when he dragged the last one in, panting and sweating from all the exertion. She lifted him into another tight hug, kissing him several times on the cheek.

"My hero!" She exclaimed warmly and set him back down, leaving his whole face burning while a goofy grin spread across it, making the young woman laugh.

"Well, after all of your hard work I think the least you've earned is a soda! I'm really grateful, Dylan, I don't know what I would've done without you! Time's are a bit hard lately, I just wish I was a little stronger to take care of some of this stuff..."

Lena's last comments pricked Dylan's ears and he pulled out the gun as Lena opened the fridge and bent over, her plump buttocks stretching out the soft material of her elasticated shorts. He made his decision as Lena straightened and was about to turn around...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Biggerthanbig (UN: littleexplorer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Biggerthanbig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2498226-Lena-Barneson