*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2595495-The-Boy-Next-Door
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2158980
A boy finds a raygun that can change the size of people around him.
This choice: ...reflects hitting a boy playing next door  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The Boy Next Door

    by: Biggerthanbig
Dylan watched excited as the beam of energy shot out of the gun. It headed Alex's way, but he ducked just before it reached him. The beam reflected off a nearby window and ended up going into a totally different direction. Dylan perked up and followed the beam with his eyes.

In the garden next to the Bullwinkels, a seven year old boy was playing with his ball. He was throwing it up to the stone wall, catching it and throwing it again. He didn't seem to enjoy this activity very much, in fact he was getting pretty bored. Then all of a sudden he felt a sting in his back.

Dylan hurried over to the other side of the fence. He quickly hid behind a trashcan as he noticed the boy. He recognized him as Ethan, just an average kid. Kind of a loner, doesn't have that many friends. The boy was rubbing his back while looking around. It didn't take a genius to know what happened.

He knew Ethan got hit by the beam. However he didn't remember if he put the gun on growth or shrinking.

Before Dylan could check, Ethan...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Biggerthanbig (UN: littleexplorer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Biggerthanbig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2595495-The-Boy-Next-Door