*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Growing Son
  2. Mother Dearest
  3. Testing Phase
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/B53249QDX-Growing-Son
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2158980
A boy finds a raygun that can change the size of people around him.
This choice: ...her growing son who had hit himself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Growing Son

    by: Biggerthanbig
Dylan decided it would be fun to turn himself giant using the size ray gun, so he aimed at his chest and began pulling the trigger. He felt warmth spreading from his torso down to his privates as his body increased in volume; soon he realized he was outgrowing his shorts and T-shirt, which strained against his burgeoning frame before ripping apart to expose his growing genitals, leaving the 9-year-old standing nude behind his mother in the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Helen hadn't notices the change. She was still busy doing the dishes when suddenly she heard her son's laughter echoing through the room. Turning around slowly she couldn't believe her eyes: there he was, towering above her. How did this happen? She rubbed her eyes, hoping that what she saw was nothing more than an illusion brought on by too much sun. But it was real, her son was now bigger than her - much bigger.

"Dylan, w-what happened to you?!" she asked with alarm. She felt dwarfed by the presence of her now huge son. He was easily a head taller than her, and she knew this wasn't a normal growth spurt. The boy chuckled at his mother's shocked expression, relishing in the control he now had over her.

"Don't worry, mom. Nothing bad happened," Dylan grinned, showing off his teeth. "I found this cool gun in the bushes, and well, you see what happened."

"But y-you're bigger!" Helen persisted, unable to wrap her head around the situation. "And naked!"

She stared at the huge boy's throbbing cock, which was now fully exposed, twitching between his legs. Dylan's penis had swelled to an impressive size, its tip already slick with precum. He could tell his mother was in awe of his new size, and it sent shivers down his spine.

"Yeah, about that..." he hesitated, unsure of how to explain further. "I just aim and fire. So if I pull the trigger, then bam you grow!"

Helen shook her head incredulously. "This is insane Dylan, we better fix you before--"

"Nah, I want to stay big, in fact..." he interrupted.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Biggerthanbig (UN: littleexplorer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Biggerthanbig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/B53249QDX-Growing-Son