*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2571334-Explain-Ethan-what-she-did
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166257
Ethan finds a strange tablet in his backyard that allows him to swap with people.
This choice: Explain Ethan what she did  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Explain Ethan what she did

    by: BillAncen
Lilly was very excited about what she did, but she thought it wasn't nice to do this to Ethan. He has always been her best friend, and he decided to show her the swapplet. He trusted her. She had to tell him that this bra wasn't his bra.

"Ethan... Didn't you notice anything ?" she asked.

"Well... not really, everything seems normal to me, except the fact that I now have breasts instead of my own chest. So I wouldn't say everything is normal, but almost normal !" he answered.

"What if I told you... that I made a swap between us ?"

"You did WHAT ? Ethan said, very surprised. It's impossible, I'm sure you didn't, I would know it if it was the case. Or maybe it's a minor swap. What is it ? Eye color ? Something like this ?"

"Well... not really... It's something bigger than this... I wanted to test if I could make you unaware of the swap, and apparently, it works perfectly... Lilly answered, feeling a little bit guilty. But I will fix this, I'm sorry, it was just a test, I wouldn't have kept it secret, I promise !"

"So you are saying that you changed something big between us, and that I don't notice anything... Even if I know that the swapplet is able to do such things, I still find it incredible !"

"So you're not angry ?"

"No, why would I be angry ? We are testing this device for now, this is normal to try this kind of things ! But you should have asked me before..."

"I'm sorry Ethan, it was too tempting..." Lilly said.

"So, what did you change between us ? Ethan asked with a smile. Is it a body part, or maybe some clothes ? Or something else ? I don't know, it's very complicated, everything seems normal to me, it's hard to believe that I'm not completely my at the moment !"

Lilly found this game very funny, and she didn't know what to do. She could tell him that they swapped bras, or she could lie and make him believe they swapped an other thing. This wouldn't hurt anyone, Ethan was not aware of this, and she would fix this later, after having some fun.

What happened next ?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BillAncen (UN: bilancen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Scratch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2571334-Explain-Ethan-what-she-did