*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2592101-Make-more-swaps-with-Ethan
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166257
Ethan finds a strange tablet in his backyard that allows him to swap with people.
This choice: Make more swaps with Ethan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Make more swaps with Ethan

    by: BillAncen
Lilly decided not to tell him anything. Indeed, she knew she had limitless power thanks to this device, and she wanted to use it, to discover every thing she could do.

The next thing she decided to do was to swap the ownership of the swapplet with Ethan.
She touched the screen many times, did not forget to make him unaware of the swap, and just after that, it was done : she was now the owner of the swapplet.
Ethan didn't seem to be aware of anything, but she wanted to be sure to be the only master of this fabulous device.

On the street, a woman was in her car with her baby. In the blink of an eye, Lilly swapped Ethan's knowledge of the swapplet with the little child.
During a moment, Ethan seemed to be a little bit confused, but after two seconds, all his memories of the swapplet had been erased.

"Wow, you've got a new tablet Lilly ?" he asked.
"Yes, but there are too many secrets inside it, I prefer to keep it for me" she answered. She didn't want to make he same mistake as he did : the secret had to be kept, nobody should know what she could do, even his best friend. And if one day, she wanted to let him get his device back, she just had to let him touch the swapplet and swap the ownership between them.
"Okay, I understand... Ethan said, a little bit disappointed. I thought we had no secrets between us..."
"Yes, of course... But I'm not ready to tell you these things for the moment..." She didn't want to lie to her best friend, but it was very important not to let him know anything.

"Now that Ethan doesn't know anything about the swapplet, he shouldn't be aware of the swaps we made before !" Lilly wondered. But he didn't seem to notice anything, he had boobs and wore a bra, and it was normal for him. Everything was fine for her, she could do everything she wanted.

What did she do next ?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She had some fun with Ethan

*Noteb*
2. She left him, she had better plans for herself

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BillAncen (UN: bilancen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Scratch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2592101-Make-more-swaps-with-Ethan