*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2666349-Ethan-swaps-his-family-around-a-little-more
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166257
Ethan finds a strange tablet in his backyard that allows him to swap with people.
This choice: Ethan swaps his family around a little more.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ethan swaps his family around a little more

    by: Mr. Scratch
Ethan did not want to use the swapplet too much at first, fearing that it would be discovered by someone he did not want to. But there was something about having Lilly's hair and vagina and wearing his mother's clothes, that made him change his mind on the subject matter. His interest had awoken.

Brushing over the skirt he wore as he looked down on the tablet in his lap. He really liked the skirt; it was arousing to wear one. His legs also looked way better in it, now that they were hairless. "And I'm definitely looking forward to inspecting my wardrobe", he thought with a big grin.

But dinner was first, and Ethan thought about spicing it up. With an idea popping up immediately in his head, he reached for the device and began changing the necessary options. As he hit the confirm button, the change immediately took place and Ethan suddenly had his mother's manicured hands. He admired "his" long fingernails with red nail polish. His mother on the other hand now had his slightly bigger male hands, which looked strange with her wedding band on her finger.

"These will become handy later", he thought and began operating the Swapplet again, this time it was more difficult due to his longer fingernails.

This time Ethan did not change as soon as he confirmed his inputs. This time his parents changed. He chuckled as he saw his mother's already free hanging breasts now on his father. His mother's new clothes fit better now that her chest was flat, while his dad's shirt looked a bit off.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Scratch (UN: damaho1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Scratch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2666349-Ethan-swaps-his-family-around-a-little-more