*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166335-Danganronpa-Smallest-Hope-and-Despair/cid/2537690-Munakata-himself
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2166335
Hope or Despair? Either way you end up up shrinking at Hope's Peak.
This choice: Munakata himself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Munakata himself

    by: creator9
The white suited giant re-entered the room. As with before Munakata added extra force to his steps, making his heels click loudly as he approached the table. Ken squeezed his legs tighter as the pale giant loomed over him again. With him this time was a tablet, setting it down Munkata sat in a chair and focused his stern gaze on the tiny.

"Now then agent, confess your crimes."

Ken tilted his head as he childishly grinned. "Hmmm, what crimes?"

Munakata kept his composure as he gazed at the tablet screen. "Ken Nakagawa, the Ultimate Scientist. Known for creating the shrinking serum. In the past mouth there have been thirty discoveries of corpses, cause of death: all flesh was flattened and bones were shattered. A connection between these deaths is that all corpses were only a inch in height."

Munakata placed the tablet down, looking at Ken with a more intense gaze. "Now then despair, confess your crimes."

"Say I do, what would happen?", Ken kept his childish attitude as he swayed side to side.

"If you confess to every murder you've done, then you shall be executed by lethal injection. However, if you hold off like this, then it was agreed you would recieve a fitting punishment.", Munakata explained

"Oh you would risk me staining your shoe~"

Munakata took a quick glance down at his dress shoe before narrowing his eyes at Ken.

"I don't mind if my shoes are stained, seeing you splattered on my sole would be all to pleasing."

Ken smirked before sighing. "Alright I'll confess."

Munakata picked up the tablet before nodding to signal Ken to start.

Ken brought up his leg, showing the treads of his boot. "This right here is my weapon, the serum was step one and this bad boy was step two.", placing both boot soles together, Ken looked off in reminisce.

"I remember when I was little. An ant had gotten into the house, and my father got rid if it. I always wondered how the ant felt, to have my father a giant raising his lofer over it and looking at it with only annoyance. Then when this tragedy began, I figured out what that ant felt. Fear.

When I shrunk down a drunk man vandalizing a car, he looked up at me with nothing but fear. I realized, when a large being has the ability to end your life with a step, all you can do is hope thier merciful. Once I started, I couldn't stop. They all looked up in fear at the big bad giant and his boot. I even tricked one of your own into doing it."

Munakata widened his eyes at this confession.

"Daisaku was his name right? Sweet guy huh? I shrunk down about twenty people, didn't touch them though. But I watched when he arrived wanting to give supplies. Didn't even look down, walking around confused as to where everyone was. It seems unreal, a sweet guy like that crushing them totally oblivious to why there were stains on his sandal. One even ran up to him, only to be stomped."

Munakata clenched his teeth. It was one thing when Ken did it, but making someone snuff out humans and not even know about it!

In the next moment, the white haired giant grabbed Ken in a fist. The tiny found himself being squeezed and then roughly thrown on the floor. Looking up at the pale giant, his front began to stiffen again.

Munakata stood up, clenching his fists and looking down at Ken with complete hatred. His right trouser leg then rose, bringing the foot with it. Ken looked as the black sole of the shoe loomed over him.

Munakata looked at the mere speck on the floor, one small step could reduce the agent to paste. His hands trembled from how hard he clenched them, he wanted to stomp on the man so badly. A weird feeling filled him, a sort of excitement. Right now, the man under him was a bug. He wanted to relish in the sound of his crunching body, to have him stuck to his sole.

Wait.

Munakata blinked. Where did those dark thoughts come from. Looking down, he still had his foot raised and Ken beneath him. He took a deep breath.

SLAM!

Ken's body bounced at the vibration. Rather then stomping him, Munakata placed his foot back next to the other. The pale giant then grabbed the back of the elastic band before dropping Ken back in the bug case.

The giant made his way to the door, stopping to look over his shoulder at Ken again with his signature gaze.

"I'll return shortly. We will finish this, and see if you end up under my shoe."

Ken once again was left alone. He panted as he replayed the events. That ultimate didn't seem have the highest control. Maybe he'd get his pleasure soon.

After some time

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Munakata enters again

*Noteb*
2. Munakata goes to speak with Daisaku

*Noteb*
3. Ken's final verdict is decided

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 creator9 (UN: craft9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
creator9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166335-Danganronpa-Smallest-Hope-and-Despair/cid/2537690-Munakata-himself