*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166832-Small-Bargain-Summer-Days/cid/2815896-Raven-and-her-daughters
by lolboy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2166832
After the events of the main story, Blake finds himself in a whole new adventure!
This choice: Raven Flame  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Raven and her daughters

    by: SuperKirby2
Blake noticed various potions, amulets, and other magical items around the room he now found himself in. Something about this place just didn’t seem friendly...he was now in the domain of Raven Flame, his biggest rival!

Why would the spirits send him here, of all places? Could this have been a mistake? Or was Blake supposed to actually seek help from his nemesis? The tiny mage shuddered at the thought.

Another nightmarish thought occurred to Blake. Raven had two daughters - Crystal and Gemma, right? They seemed to have matured over the course of five years, but Blake still felt uneasy about the possibility of being tortured by the now-teenage girls.

Then again, Raven and her girls were powerful mages themselves, which could be helpful in the battle ahead...with that in mind, Blake decided to search for...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Raven

*Noteb*
2. Crystal

*Noteb*
3. Gemma

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SuperKirby2 (UN: superkirby2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lolboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166832-Small-Bargain-Summer-Days/cid/2815896-Raven-and-her-daughters