*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bar Hopping
  2. Go For the Gold
  3. Give Me Your Answer Do
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169269-Magical-Coins/cid/2625716-Bar-Hopping
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2169269
Two coins hold the power to change the wielder's form and mind.
This choice: ”...going to a bar together! Wanna join us?”  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Bar Hopping

    by: TrashyTrishy
"...going to a bar together! Wanna join us?" The questions sounded entirely sincere, and despite Daisy actively searching for some trace of cynicism or hidden social attack, she saw none. Of course, that made sense. Amanda may have been more focused on joining the right sisterhood than actually doing well in her classes, but she'd never struck Daisy as a rude person. In fact, reflecting on what experiences she had shared with the girl, Daisy was forced to admit, if only to herself, that Amanda was a very nice person.

Daisy's mind went into overdrive to fine some excuse to avoid this social interaction, but she couldn't find any. She was well ahead of all her assignments and readings, and it wasn't as if she had any prior engagements. Sure, she could just lie, but Daisy wasn't a fan of dishonesty, it made her uncomfortable. With no other avenues to freedom, she let out a sigh and said, "Sure, sounds like fun," despite the fact the tone of her voice showed no expectation of enjoyment whatsoever. Then again, as much as she wasn't a fan of drinking or partying, some social interaction wouldn't kill her and it might be fun to get to know Amanda and Jericho better, both of whom looked quite happy that they'd have company as they got up and began leading Daisy out of the building. Once they were on the sidewalk and headed towards downtown, Daisy realized she didn't know where they were actually going. "So, what bar are we heading to?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrashyTrishy (UN: hewhoismany at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169269-Magical-Coins/cid/2625716-Bar-Hopping