*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hey, Sister, Sister
  2. Bar Hopping
  3. Go For the Gold
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169269-Magical-Coins/cid/2626661-Hey-Sister-Sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2169269
Two coins hold the power to change the wielder's form and mind.
This choice: The Sweet Sister, where the Theta Gamma Beta sorority is partying.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Hey, Sister, Sister

    by: TrashyTrishy
Instead of just answering verbally, Daisy watched as Amanda pointed with one finger to a building at the end of the block, a bar with a sign reading "The Sweet Sister". She'd never heard of the place before, but then again considering she never really went to out that wasn't much of a surprise. As they entered, Daisy was scared she would find the interior would match her expectations, that it would be like the only other bar she'd ever entered: dark, loud, and too small. It turned out her fears were unjustified, however. The Sweet Sister was brightly lit, full of booths that allowed for a nice amount of privacy, and while there was a flat screen near the bar, the volume was turned down enough to only be audible to those sitting nearby it. Despite herself, Daisy found herself smiling.

She was, up until she realized who Amanda was walking up to see. The bar was nowhere near full, but most of the patrons were around their age, sitting in booths near each other, all of them young women with great make-up and beautiful figures. Feeling a little uneasy, she and Jericho followed as Amanda came up to a girl sitting at one of the fringe booths. Throwing the girl sitting there, who had long brown hair and lightly tanned skin, a winning smile, Amanda introduced her companions. "Hey, Rae! These are my friends, Daisy and Jericho!" Turning back to face Daisy, she explained. "This is Rae, she's a friend from high school who's in the Theta Gamme Beta's. Would you be up for hanging out with them?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrashyTrishy (UN: hewhoismany at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169269-Magical-Coins/cid/2626661-Hey-Sister-Sister