*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2613460-Rarity
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: Rarity  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Rarity

    by: darklordzx5
You gulped nervously as you were right in front of Rarity's home, a large house befitting for rich people, She asked you for a project and you were a pretty intelligent person, second only to Twilight or perhaps more but unlike her, you didn't like to flaunt your intellect and outside of that, you looked pretty average. Maybe the reason why you avoided bullies seemly easy, they pick up the one that looks like nerds, despite you being one.

You talked to Rarity in High School, asking her why she didn't pick Twilight, her friend for help and for what you understood, Twilight has been really busy, she picked you because you were pretty good in science assignations and Twilight was in another class altogether

Rarity was a popular girl, one that has a following of guys falling for her and had a really bright future as outfit designer, unlike other popular girls, she is really sociable with everyone in the school and do not fall under any stereotype of popular girls who looks down on those unpopular, she helped you once in art class. the only class you were... bad in it.

You guess you own her that.

Still, This is probably the only time you will get near a beautiful, popular girl like her but after this, you'll be another face in the crowd for her.

Sighing, you walked up to the door and knock it few times and waited.

"Coming!" You heard a feminine voice from the other side and in a few minutes, the doors open revealing...

You have the following choices:

1. Rarity.

*Noteb*
2. One of Rarity's friends, come to visit.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darklordzx5 (UN: firelordzx5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2613460-Rarity