*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2658999-Giant-Genius-Girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: Teenage Bulma (DragonBall era)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Giant Genius Girl

    by: Unknown
You wandered around upon waking up, wondering where you ended up after the crash.

You tried to recollect your thoughts: you took the ship you had built, which was supposed to be able to travel through space and time, for a test ride.

However, as it turned out, it wasn't ready just yet and had a malfunctioning that led it to shrink alongside with you and crash somewhere unknown, knocking you unconscious.

Now, you were currently a few inches tall, stuck with what was basically a piece of scrap metal; you had tried to fix it, but it was hopeless: the circuits were fried.

While you were wondering what you were supposed to do now, the ground under your feet began shaking.

A loud noise grew closer as you hesitantly looked up, wondering what you had to deal with now.

"Goku! Where are you!?" a feminine voice called as a girl came into view.

You recognized her. You doubted someone wouldn't.

She had blue hair tied in a ponytail with a red bow on her head; she wore a pink dress and blue boots with purple socks and.

If by any chance you hadn't known her name, it was written over her petite bosom, 'Bulma'.

She was, indeed, Bulma Briefs from Dragonball. And the very first series, you judged from her looks.

You took notice that she was frowning and had her hands on her hips

"Where is that kid? We're supposed to search for the Dragon Balls!" she said in annoyance, before sighing,
"I guess he'll show up sooner or later. In the meantime, I'll just wait him here. He's probably off getting lunch..."

While saying this, Bulma began sitting down, unaware of the little person right below her.

Because, while she wondered where her friend was, you were on another line of thinking: if you could get the attention of this girl, who was a genius, she could help you fix your ship. So, right before she began lowering her behind to sit down, you had moved right behind her, headed to the front of her to tr and grab her attention.

Sadly, before you could, Bulma's behind came crashing down as she sat with her arms around her knees... right on top of you.

That's right.

You were currently right underneath the girl's white panties and she seemed to not have noticed you, meaning that you were stuck.

Great. Not even half an hour in here and you were already in a situation like this. You hoped to explore another universe but, as it looked like, the only thing you would explore right now was Bulma's butt.

Okay, you were somewhat happy your ship worked, but this situation didn't make you as glad as you would otherwise be: you feared that, if Bulma didn't stand up soon, you'd end up asphyxiated under her butt.

So, in order to grab her attention, you started squirming beneath those white panties of hers, hoping it'd tickle or annoy her, anything that could get her to notice you.

As a matter of fact, Bulma did feel an itch under her butt and wiggled it to try to make it stop, thinking it was just her panties; however, the feeling didn't stop.

The teenage girl deemed it very unladylike to scratch an itch, especially if such spot was the one itching.

However, upon looking around and discovering that she was completely alone, Bulma looked at her panties and blushed, still hesitant. But, she was alone, no? And, even it Goku was around, he wouldn't understand what she was doing. Kid was surprisingly dense when it came to girls.

So, hesitantly, she brought a hand to her panties and briefly hovered her butt in the air, letting you breath for a minute while the pink panties above you were pulled back, letting you see the girl's bare butt.

Then, the unthinkable happened: the panties came back as Bulma readjusted them... inexplicably, you were caught in them like a fish in a net as they snapped back in place, pinning you to one of her pale butt-cheeks as the giantess sat back down.

Outside, Bulma groaned: she still felt that itch, only now it was in her undies.

Annoyed, she began wiggling her butt to get rid of it, unknowingly causing you to move around her behind.

And, as if it hadn't been cruel enough already, fate decided to pull yet another stunt on you: the swaying of the two butt-cheeks eventually caused you to end up right beneath the giantess' crack.

Then, somehow, you found yourself caught in between them as you were dragged deep into Bulma's butt crack and right under her butthole.

The smell wasn't really disgusting as you would expect it to be, but, considering where you were, it still smelled not really pleasant.

So, still intent on getting the girl's attention before things got nasty, you began squirming; at the very least, you had the luck of being near a very sensitive spot of her.

In fact, once more Bulma felt an itch, right in the middle of her butt. She blushed deeply, not wanting to scratch such place.

But still, that itch was very annoying, and it was driving her crazy.

So, deciding to get rid of it once and for all, the teen stood up and, after having made sure she was completely alone once more, brought a hand to her backside, pulling down her panties slightly to reach forward with two fingers...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2658999-Giant-Genius-Girl