*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2849291-Head-right-into-her-ass
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: Head right into her ass  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Head right into her ass

    by: Brown
As the gigantic blue haired beauty was busy sun-bathing,chances were she would have no clue whatsoever a teensy tiny man would be soon making his way deeper into her hot,juicy ass as you were just programming the ship to do just that,Bulma suddenly turned over on her side and you found yourself facing her massive crotch area instead.

"Hold on her vagina area? T-That's not where I wanted to go....Oh well beggers can't be choosers and I better hurry up and do this before she catches wind of me!" As you punch the coordinations into the main computer and slowly make your way under the titanic beauty's green bikini bottom area.

Luckily Bulma's deeply engaged in reading a book so she's totally unaware to what's going on as you carefully steer the ship straight into the inner canal of her pussy area but of course you have no interest in exploring that part of her yet...so once inside you have the toughest time trying to avoid smacking into the huge pinkish thick walls and the really big pulsing area that was her vagina to avoid arousing her attention,although it did cause Bulma to slightly moan a bit and scratch her lower area but still she kept reading that book.

"Okay that was the really tough part,getting successfully past her vagina area now all I got to do is find a way into Bulma's lower colon and I'll be in the really sweet spot." You said to yourself but even this wasn't as simple as you silently planned in your head as for one thing,it was pitch dark inside the anime girl's body as even with a incredibly high-tech searchlight,you found it hard to see where you were going and just kept blindly bumping into various things.

"Damn it,all this noise and she's bound to figure out something screwy is going on! If only I could see more properly!" You cursed out loud as you smacked dab into another huge,unseen object and you felt the whole area shake slightly then a loud moan sounded from above.

"Hey what the hell? Why do I feel so gassy all of a sudden like something moving around in my butt?" Bulma moaned as she turned back around the other way to get more comfortable.

"Ah-ha! So I am in her ass after all! Well might as well go in a bit deeper! I haven't come all this way to stop now!" You said triumphant but as you thought this,Bulma's entire ass gave a mighty lurch or shove of sorts and soon you found yourself spinning uncontrollably right into....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The center of her asshole

2. Deep inside her Rectum

*Noteb*
3. Your ship ends up flying down deep into Bulma's vagina

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brown (UN: supermario5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2849291-Head-right-into-her-ass