*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rarity.
  2. Rarity
  3. The other 3 girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/3346450-Rarity
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: Rarity.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Rarity.

    by: G-Breaker
After knocking on the door of Rarity's house, you waited for someone to open the door for you. And to your good fortune, the person who opened the door was just the one you wanted to see. It was none other than one of the most beautiful and most popular girls at Canterlot High School.

"Ahh, wonderful. You're here!" Rarity said, opening the door for you. "Thank you so much for coming, darling. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate this."

"Of course, Rarity." You said, with a hint of nervousness in your voice. Fortunately, Rarity didn't seem to notice it. "I'm more than happy to help you with your science project."

"I am so relieved, dear." Rarity said. "Come in, come in!" She then gently grabbed your wrist and brought you inside her house, closing the door behind her. You tried to maintain your composure at the moment, but it certainly wasn't easy with Rarity actually holding your hand, so, with a nervous gulp, you just went along with it and stayed calm as she lead you to her dining room.

From there, you could see all of her books and her unfinished science project on the table. It appeared to be a small ray-like device that stuck out of a round pedestal. There were a few parts about it that you seemed to understand, but you still had to help Rarity work on it if you were going to really help her out.

"Well darling, here it is." Rarity said, gesturing to her incomplete project.

"Okay, so that's your project. Hmm, that's quite an interesting machine. What is it, Rarity?" You asked.

"I'm not entirely sure myself, Y/N." Rarity answered. "It started out a bit like this." She began to elaborate. "You see, I was thinking of making a machine that I could use to repair all of the damages to some of my ruined clothes. I had the idea that it could undo any rips or tears in my designs and make them good as new."

Patting your chin, you felt like you were beginning to understand what Rarity was hoping for with such a device. "Hmm. Okay, I think I understand what you're going for. So what you wanted was a device that can extend the lengths of the fabrics your clothes are made from so that it can repair itself. Is that it, Rarity?"

"Well, something like that. I'm not much of a scientist like Twilight or Sunset, so I asked Twilight to help me actually build it at first."

"Oh really?" You said, feeling a small bit of sadness that Rarity would choose to work with them first.

"Yes, darling." Rarity said. "But since those two are too busy with their own studies to help me at the moment, you're my next option."

Taken aback by that comment, you attempted to hide your disappointment and acted strong for her. "O-Of course, Rarity. I'm happy to help any way I can."

"Oh thank you so much, Y/N!" Rarity gratefully cheered. And to your surprise, she suddenly engulfed you in a hug that made you blush anxiously. "You're such a thoughtful friend. I knew I could count on you." Rarity released you from the hug, too excited to even notice your blushing red face.

"Well...let's get to work then." You replied nervously.

For the next hour or so, you and Rarity were working on finishing the device. While you did most of the mechanical work, Rarity attempted to put together its wiring and keep the machine running at optimum efficiency. For you it wasn't that hard, but you still had a good time doing it since you got to hang out with Rarity like you wanted. Seeing a fashion-focused girl like her wearing a lab coat and safety goggles was a big change, but you were still excited about it.

After a while, the two of you felt like you were nearly finished with the project and it looked like it was all but complete. That was when Rarity decided to take off her lab coat and goggles and take a short break from the project.

"Oh my. I can't believe it took us so long to have this contraption finished." Rarity said, wiping the sweat off of her forehead.

"That's life, Rarity." You replied. "But it was all worth it. I'd say we're just about done."

"Wonderful." She said in relief. "Again darling. I can't thank you enough for coming when I needed you most. You are such a good friend."

"Hey anytime, Rarity. I'm always happy to help a friend with a project." You said as you took off your lab gear like she did. Rarity was so happy to hear that that she just couldn't resist giving you "special reward" for your services.

You thought it was stressful enough when Rarity gave you a sudden hug, but this time, you weren't prepared for what happened next. Right out of nowhere, Rarity dove in and gave you a loving kiss on your right cheek. It was such a surprise to you that you were stunned speechless.

"I'm going to go freshen myself up now. I won't be a moment. Keep up the good work, darling!" Rarity cooed. She then walked up the stairs and left you alone with the device.

You remained silent as Rarity left you alone in the dining room. Once you finally regained your senses, you simply put a hand to the cheek she kissed and couldn't help but feel absolutely happy. "Oh man. I didn't think that would turn out so well. I am such a lucky guy." You said with confidence.

However, as you were praising yourself, you began to lean next to the table and support yourself by putting your hand on it. Unfortunately, the place where you put your hand was where you put the remote control that activates the machine. "Huh?!" To your shock, you accidentally pressed a button on the device which activated the machine.

"What the?" The ray-gun turned on and began powering itself up. "What's going on here?" Growing scared, you grabbed the remote and attempted to turn the device off, but it didn't seem to respond to your commands. The nozzle of the laser turned around until it stopped and pointed itself directly at you.

"Oh no. This can't be good." Panicking, you tried to turn the machine off again, but it was still not responding. The laser started powering up and sparking a bit like it was malfunctioning. "Wait! STOP!" You shouted, dropping the remote on the table. Then, to your utter shock, the laser fired at you.

You didn't even see it coming and were too scared to jump out of the way in time. Once the device fired at you, you were instantly engulfed in a blue energy aura that gave you a tingling sensation. It was so strange and you had no idea what was happening to you, but from what you could tell, everything around you began to change greatly.

Once the device finally stopped firing, it immediately turned off and the blue energy around you slowly dissipated, leaving you face up on the floor. As you got up, you looked around and noticed something very different about your surroundings.

"What- What happened? Huh?!" Looking around, you saw that you were still in Rarity's house, but something was terribly wrong with it. "What the? Why is everything so big?" Your observations were actually true.

From your perspective, everything that you previously saw in Rarity's house had suddenly greatly increased in size. The furniture, the kitchen, and especially, the dining table above you now towered over you like a mountain. You had no idea what happened until it became clear to you.

"Oh no. It can't be. Somehow..." You began to panic as the reality began to sink in. "...I SHRANK!" You shouted. Rarity hoped the machine was going to fix her clothes, but instead, it turned out to be an actual shrink ray. From where you were standing, you estimated that the machine must've shrunken you to at least an inch in height.

"I don't believe it! That machine made me tiny! I've gotta get back to normal size." You were about to climb up to the table hoping to find a way to reverse the ray's effect on you. You knew it was going to be a very difficult journey, but before you could even take your first step, you suddenly felt the ground shake.

*BOOM*

"Whoa! What was that?!" You wondered. The shaking grew stronger like an earthquake and you fell on your back.

"DARLING! I'M BACK!" You then heard a familiar voice in the distance, but it sounded much louder than when you last heard it. As the shaking felt like it was getting closer, you quickly realized where, or in this case, who it was coming from.

To your horror, Rarity had returned from upstairs. With your new diminished perspective, she looked absolutely gigantic, towering miles above you like a skyscraper.

"Y/N? Where'd he go?" Rarity asked, confused by your sudden 'disappearance'.

Rarity was so huge now that you could barely see her face anymore. She stepped closer to where you were and you could feel your entire world rumble with every step she took with her massive purple boots. It was like you were a bug to her now, and if you didn't get her to help you fast, then it was likely she would step on you. Your only hope now was to get Rarity's attention before it was too late.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. Rarity notices you on the floor.

*Noteb*
2. You climb onto her boot.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/3346450-Rarity