*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2629219-The-Start-Of-A-Grand-Tail
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2171658
A haunted house has an expansive effect on uninvited guests...
This choice: Something is poking underneath the back of her skirt?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Start Of A Grand Tail

    by: Unknown
Feeling an itchy feeling along the back of her spine, Carrie's hand mindlessly goes there fully expecting to stop an itch but instead finding some kind of lump at the end of her spine. She has no idea what it is but touching it makes it twitch. There is something hard just beneath her skin!

"The hell is this?! Some kind of sore, an infection, or a parasite!?" Carrie panics as her hands roam around the area, trying to figure out what the hell is underneath her skin. Pinching it only causes her pain, even more pain than usual as it flares up her spine. As she panics she steps forward past a row of candles.

As she does, she cannot help but as the bump gets bigger indenting slightly against her skirt. "Did it just grow...god I need to see a doctor!"

Carrie tries to turn around but finds out that she cannot as a tall creaky wooden wall now separates her from the path she had now taken and yells. "The hell is happening?!"

It takes several moments, many moments of deep breathing included, till Carrie calms herself. "Okay the caretaker must be some kind of prankster or something. It makes sense why Stacey is not here. She's probably there with the guy enjoying our reactions!"

"This lump is probably some kind of infected sore I failed to notice. Has to be." Carrie mutters as she tries to get a good view of it. All she can see is a lump pushing against her skirt however. The only way to really see it would be to remove it allowing whoever may be watching her to get a view of her ass. No way is she going to do that!

Having no choice to move forward, the office worker continues to move past more and more candles, the lump slowly swelling bigger and bigger, changing sharp and extending inside its clothed prison. Finally passing another set of candles a finally time Carrie notices that the lump is now poking out in a bit and now its-
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2629219-The-Start-Of-A-Grand-Tail