*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2699048-Readers-choice-reserved
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2171658
A haunted house has an expansive effect on uninvited guests...
This choice: Reader's choice (reserved)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Reader's choice (reserved)

    by: Imageviewer
Your name was Ethan, an average young adult who was collage major, you were athletic but you certainly weren't lazy or fat, Just average. Like all older teens or young adults you were no stranger to porn or looking at girls but importantly their assets instead of their faces which was secondary in most cases, You didn't have a girlfriend but you were friends with a few girls but never the next level with them.

You had an average life, you weren't rich but your family was large with rich members and background, basically you part of a family of rich snobs and assholes but you didn't care about money or wealth as they did.

But that all changed upon a family gathering where you and your parents would meet at the family house somewhere outside the city in a huge mansion, you had to put up with the arrogant and snobbish faces of your cousins, uncles and aunts who like to rub their power and wealth in your faces.

However this was not a normal gathering as usual as that day was instead the occupied with the readings of a will left by one of your many uncle's who a recluse but otherwise rich as he lived in the original family estate where all heads or chosen member would live out their life in.

Naturally the air was high with anticipation as many members of your family was eager to know who the next head of the family was (obliviously believing themselves to be because of their accomplishments and fortunes) but all turned to shock as the family lawyer read out who was to inherit his will.

...YOU.

You were naturally shocked and speechless much like many of the other family members including your parents who didn't know weather to be proud and happy, or just plain shocked as you never knew who this man was or why he chose you above everyone else.

Of course there were a few who disagreed with this choice, you being one of them as you tried to understand why you?

But you didn't have much choice, however the main problem was that as part of the inheritance, only you were allowed to stay in the family estate, Your parents could not come or live there, only you.

Without much choice you agreed, especially since you get to one up all of your snobbish family members and rub it in their faces this time.

With your bags packed full of your needs and essentials you were dropped off not long after in the side of a city where the estate was located.

You had to hike all the way up, passing by many shops and few houses as you left the borders of civilisation and entered the country side.

The journey was long and hard as you walked up the dirt path road towards the hills, you heard many stories from the neighbouring people asked directions from about the estate.

That it was haunted with all manner of spooky tales about it like how young women or girls are never seen when they go there to ghost stories of a wandering bride who searches for the man she loves.

As you reminisced about that you finally noticed that you arrived at the gates which looked.... to have seen better days as the iron was rusted with most and plant life growing all around it and the walls that it connected to and ran around the large estate that looked more like a castle then a mansion.

The garden desperately needed a trimming as plant life ran wild through the grounds with untamed grass and vines littering it to murky water in the fountains.

Sighing as this was to be your new life you used the key that was given to you to unlock the gate and push it open, a loud and eerie rusty cringing sound emanated from the hinges before you walked in and closed it behind you, never knowing that many eye's peered down on you from the darkened rooms of the unlit mansion.

You walked up to it and entered the castle where you once peaceful life... was about to take a turn for better... or for worse.

what do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Find the master bedroom for some R&R

*Noteb*
2. check out the grand hall

*Noteb*
3. more options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Imageviewer (UN: imageveiwer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2699048-Readers-choice-reserved