*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2830535-Her-clothes-feel-a-bit-tighter
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2171658
A haunted house has an expansive effect on uninvited guests...
This choice: Her clothes feel a bit tighter?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Her clothes feel a bit tighter?

    by: Unknown
As Carrie continues to walk down the hall she can't help, but notice that her clothes feel tighter every time she passes a set of candles. She investigates the problem, and sees that her clothes are in fact tighter than they were before she went down the hallway. She goes a little further to see if her suspicions were true, and as she continues she finds out they were in fact true every time she passes some candles she notices that she gets more pudgy.

Her belly was now pushing against her office shirt, and she could see a small sized potbelly poking out. Her breasts and lower section were not doing so well either, as in both areas it was starting to get a little uncomfortable for her. She looks down the hallway again, and it seems to be endless. As she turns around all she could see was darkness as far as could be.

Carrie considers all of her options wisely. She could wait here for some one to come and help her, continue onward down the hall way, or go back the way she came through the darkness. Which does she chose?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stay here and wait.

2. Continue down the candle lit path.

*Noteb*
3. Go back the way she came in the darkness.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2830535-Her-clothes-feel-a-bit-tighter