*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2858678-Her-clothes-feel-a-bit-loose
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2171658
A haunted house has an expansive effect on uninvited guests...
This choice: Her clothes feel a bit loose?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Her clothes feel a bit loose?

    by: Meh
Carrie continued to walk down the long hallway until she suddenly stumbled in her work heels. Another candle flickering out as she stumbled past it and fell to her knees.

"Waa!" She cried out, the shock of the sudden fall startling her. She looked at her shoe, the heel had snapped off. "Hmph, well... I guess Stacey can pay me back for some new shoes."

When Cassie stood back she realised that she needed to adjust her belt, since it was suddenly hanging a bit lower on her hips her black panties poking out over the top. She lifted the waistline of her skirt back up.

"Huh, maybe I spoke too soon. I guess didn't put on as much weight as I thought..." Carrie said, going to pat her stomach but she stopped herself when she saw the sleeve of her button-down blouse hanging over her wrist. "That's weird, did I accidentally get a larger size shirt? I swear it wasn't this big earlier."

Carrie bent over and picked up her broken shoe, as well as removing the other to carry. "My leggings are running too?" Carrie said, shaking it off as just another weird thing she kept walking, passing another set of candles.

"I swear these candelabras are getting taller..." Carrie said as she passed it, the wheels in her head beginning to turn. "Wait a minute... My clothes are too big and the candles are getting taller..."

Carrie saw a large mirror further she dropped her heels on the ground and ran towards the mirror, passing three more sets of candles on her way. Suddenly, she fell on her face once again, she gotten tripped up by her own leggings.

"Owowow..." Carrie muttered rubbing her nose as she looked up at the mirror and confirmed her fears. "Oh my god! I'm...

You have the following choices:

1. Getting younger!

2. Shrinking!

*Noteb*
3. Turning into a midget!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Meh (UN: meh0729 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2858678-Her-clothes-feel-a-bit-loose