*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Body Jacked
  2. Don't go in there
  3. Carrie
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/3050516-Body-Jacked
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2171658
A haunted house has an expansive effect on uninvited guests...
This choice: Carrie awakens, but is not in control of her body...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Body Jacked

    by: sup
"Huh?" Carrie pondered as she seemed to awoke. "What is this? What happened? I remember going down into the basement but...wait...something doesn't feel right." she thought. "My body is moving but...it doesn't feel like I'm the one moving it. And...I can't speak. What the heck is going on?"

The Carrie outside of her mind however stood up tall as she looked at herself in a nearby mirror.

"Hmm...she's a bit...plump. But I suppose she'll do." Carrie said looking at herself in a mirror. "Of course, since I'm dead, I can't exactly be picky about who I use. But with these five that wandered into the mansion...I'm not short on puppets I can manipulate to my means."

"Puppets? Manipulate? Wait...did she say she was dead?" Carrie said in shock.

"Oh...seems you've regained consciousness. You're probably confused so let me explain. While you are conscious, I have hijacked your body. I control everything from you movements to the words you say. In short, you're like a walking ventriloquist dummy. One that I, Alice Belview, can manipulate to my ends." she said as she headed up stairs. "And first thing I'm going to do with MY new body is..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Give it a makeover

*Noteb*
2. Use it to add your friends to my army of pawns

*Noteb*
3. Go and give that fat bitch a piece of my mind

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sup (UN: frown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/3050516-Body-Jacked