*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One's Inner Cow
  2. The Barn
  3. Beth
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/3058826-Ones-Inner-Cow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2171658
A haunted house has an expansive effect on uninvited guests...
This choice: Beth starts feeling strange...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

One's Inner Cow

    by: sup
As Beth started to look for a way out of the barn, she was soon distraught when she realized there was no other way out.

"Damn it. How am I...oh..." Beth said as her stomach gurgled a bit. "My stomach doesn't feel quite...right?" she said as she pulled up her shirt to see four strange dots appearing on stomach. "What the hell?"

She then saw them growing longer as something huge in pink was growing out of her stomach. She couldn't quite figure it out until it had grown more pronounced.

"Is...is this an udder?" she said poking at it curiously. As she did, she noticed a white liquid dripping from the four little nipples. "It is. Oh no way." she said as she felt something growing out behind her. She quickly pulled down her jean shorts. To her surprise, she saw a long white tail with just a small tuft of hair at the end of it, growing out of her rear end. "Oh god...I'm turning into a cow. Not Noooow!" she mooed before covering her mouth.

In a panic, she ran right towards the door as she started pounding on it. "Hellooooo? Is anyone out there! Let me out of here. Nooooow!" she continued to mooed as she pounded on the door.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sup (UN: frown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/3058826-Ones-Inner-Cow