*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171827-slave-of-superhero/cid/2729935-super-skunk
by demon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2171827
slave of superhero
This choice: super-skunk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

super-skunk

    by: demon
you had a super-hero that you followed was adventures, because he lives in another dimension than yours, his super-hero name was "Super-skunk" you would not like to be his enemy because in this world, if someone one attacks the forces of justice (police, military etc) or super-hero then the person does not even go to court, because he is automatically found guilty and his punishment is the super- hero who gives him a carte blanche, so he can do what he wants, he can even ask a friend to shrink to lock you up under his costume, but what you like about this superhero is that he is different from the other superhero because he fights the crime but with these smells, because from below he can unleash farts that stink or make feel these armpit or stinky feet but what is more of it is that he has the power to increase these odors at will just by thinking it.
you are a fan of him but as he is in another dimension you could not see him, you could meet him to make you an autograph, so you take the chance and you write his name on the site.

Some day later, you receive an email that tells you that it is accepted and without warning a gate opens under your feet. You fall from the sky and landed ...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 demon (UN: demon57740 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171827-slave-of-superhero/cid/2729935-super-skunk