*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 9
  2. Something Else
  3. 6-10
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175335-Days-As-A-Diaper-Gal/cid/K5JJCG82R-9
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2175335
Female characters in diapers
This choice: 9  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

9

    by: Hello
Here is the protagonist and premise

Alexis- Alexis is a mostly normal young girl. She has dirty blonde hair going down to her upper back, brown eyes, and is of a normal height and weight for her age. She is friendly, outgoing, and quite smart for her age as well. However, she has one notable secret. Alexis has struggled with weak bladder muscles that cause her to have wetting accidents at night and during the day. As a result, she has worn diapers for as long as she can remember. Alexis is embarrassed about others finding out about her still wearing diapers, but secretly she enjoys them. She lives with her father Darren and her younger sister Marissa, who also wears diapers for the same reasons she does.

You have the following choices:

1. I like this premise

*Noteb*
2. I'd prefer another

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hello (UN: fellow2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Baby Tai has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175335-Days-As-A-Diaper-Gal/cid/K5JJCG82R-9