*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Continue as this character.
  2. Monster Unbirth
  3. Women
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176345-The-Unbirth-Experiments/cid/2586971-Continue-as-this-character
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MR.W
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2176345
You're either a volunteer or taken for some mad reproduction experiments.Vore or be vored!
This choice: Continue as this character.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Continue as this character.

    by: MR.W
Even as your trying to comprehend the horror of all this the elevator dings doors sliding open into a long hallway. Bright lights make the white walls and tile floors seem to almost glow. Making you squint as you're lead forward. Sounds reach your ears from the many rooms you pass. Moans and sobs of other 'volunteers' both men and women.

Glancing over you notice a strange blob climbing on top of a women younger then even you. Her arms restrained at her sides while her legs are held up and open for the creature. You're moved forward before seeing more.

Your attention is drawn away by a snapping of fingers near your face. "Pay attention!" the receptionist barks at you with a huff. "It won't do if your not even listening. Now then, we will be 'generous' and give you the option of picking what you will...host" she finishes with a smirk. Leading you into a room filled with three storage tanks each labeled....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Swap to the blob creatures 'volunteer'.

2. Continue as this character.

*Noteb*
3. Your Idea here.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MR.W (UN: ub007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MR.W has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176345-The-Unbirth-Experiments/cid/2586971-Continue-as-this-character