*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179268-Shrunk-in-the-Worlds-of-Ochiko-Terada/cid/2604538-There-are-more-than-two-characters
by Brosus
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2179268
Enter the world of one of many of Ochiko Terada's games and artpieces - hope you survive.
This choice: Other Madoka Cast  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

There are more than two characters!

    by: Questathana
The giant Madoka Madoka characters can be everything from colossal futas to world destroying goddesses. However, the real question is who are these characters. Let's somewhat simplify this while still giving lots of options. You can decide between having one character as a giantess, a pair as a giantess or the entire Madoka cast as giantesses.

The first two options can be anything from the main cast, spin off characters to original characters made right here or elsewhere on the internet. Option three will have the least variety as it must include the whole cast.

However, option three can include Nagisa or not as she sometimes is part of the main cast.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. One Giantess

*Noteb*
2. Pair of Giantesses

3. The Whole Cast are Giantesses! (What about Nagisa?)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Questathana (UN: questathana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brosus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179268-Shrunk-in-the-Worlds-of-Ochiko-Terada/cid/2604538-There-are-more-than-two-characters