*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A lion too full
  2. Day One at Port Zaftig
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182815-Port-Zaftig/cid/2618702-A-lion-too-full
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2182815
A coastal city where the air is hot, the ocean is cool, and furs of absurd weights live.
This choice: Relax at home for the day  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A lion too full

    by: Mindovermatter
"Aw, sweet! They're playing Knives of Justice IV on Channel 77!"

At least a few boxes were unpacked before Evan got distracted by the television. Now, he was laying down on the vast couch watching movies. But he didn't feel guilty about it. The lion needed a proper day of rest after his long trip, and he was in no hurry to unpack all of his belongings.

It was around 1:30pm when the lion's stomach rumbled. He had been nibbling on various snacks that were leftovers from his road trip. Now, Evan needed an actual meal, and he was craving pizza. On his phone he pulled up the number of a nearby pizza joint: Purgatory Pizza. He dailed them up and put in an order for a medium pepperoni. About 25 minutes later, someone came knocking on his apartment door. The lion's tail wagged as he could smell the wonderful amour of the pizza on the other side of the door. When Evan opened it, he saw a young otter standing there holding an massive pizza box. An inch or two shorter than Evan, the otter was clearly at more than twice his size. A spherical doughy gut stretched tight his uniform shirt and his hips were wide enough to be somewhat problematic even with the generous width of all the doorframe Evan had already seen.

"Uh, I have a delivery?" the otter asked nervously. Evan eyed the box. It was far too big for a medium pizza.

"That's a medium?" the lion asked as he gestured towards the box the pudgy otter was holding.

"Did-did you not order a medium?" he sputtered as he glanced at the receipt.

"No, no I did. I just didn't know this was a medium."

"It is sir! And that'll be $19.99, please." Evan handed the otter cash enough to cover the pizza and give him a sizable tip. The delivery boy gave Evan the pizza, thanked him, and turned to leave. The lion watched as the otter's enormous rump wobbled as he walked away. There hadn't been too many furs on the fatter side back in his hometown, very few as hefty as that otter.

"He must really like pizza," Evan reasoned as he placed the large box on the coffee table in the living room. He opened it up and inside was a pizza three feet in diameter covered in loads of meat and cheese. This surprised Evan. Back in Bastion, this may have been an extra extra large. But this is a medium here?

Not like the lion was complaining. The pizza was good, really good. He devoured nearly half of it in just under an hour. Feeling sated, Evan closed up the box, thinking he should save the rest for tomorrow. Yet as he continued to laze about and watch television, he had a slice here and another slice there. And by the time evening rolled around, the rest of the pizza was in the lion's stomach.

Evan moaned as he rubbed his bloated and stuffed belly. "Ugh, that was amazing, but I really shouldn't have eaten that much! I feel like I'm ready to pop or something."

The lion needed something to relieve his indigestion. Another nap might help him, though it might really throw off his sleep schedule. A walk around the neighborhood might help. Evan always enjoyed the feeling of the cool evening air after a hot, sunny day. Or maybe Evan ought to dig around his boxes. He thought he packed away some medicine that may help. If not, he remembered see a corner store not to far away. They may sell something that'll help.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Nap it off

2. Go out on a walk

*Noteb*
3. Look for some medicine

4. Find something at the corner store

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindovermatter (UN: blahblah64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindovermatter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182815-Port-Zaftig/cid/2618702-A-lion-too-full