*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182815-Port-Zaftig/cid/2628555-Mega-Mash-Matrons
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2182815
A coastal city where the air is hot, the ocean is cool, and furs of absurd weights live.
This choice: Decline, but make plans to hang out later  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mega Mash Matrons

    by: Mindovermatter
"Damn! How are you so good at this game?"

The 'roo had invited Evan over for a night of video games that evening. He had just picked up the latest new fighting game: Mega Mash Matrons. It was a game that the lion was looking forward to playing for a while now, so he was thrilled to find out that Ollie had it.

"What I can I say? Just chalk it up to practice!" the 'roo said, leaning forward and reaching for one of the several pizza boxes on the coffee table. "DR. MARIA WINS" the television screen flashed. Ollie was dressed very comfortably in a loose tank top that showed off his chunky arms and stretchy grey shorts that fit around his wide waist. He grabbed two slices of pizza and stacked them on top of each other before taking a big bite.

"How? This game just came out!" said Evan.

"Been playing it nonstop," the 'roo said between bites of pizza. "Butt's barely left the couch since."

"Uh huh, I bet that explains why it's so big!" joked Evan.

"Always the best seat in this house!" the 'roo said, wiggling in place.

"Yeah, yeah. It's like you're always carrying about two beanbag chairs behind you!"

"What? Jealous? Grow your own!" Ollie slid a pizza box over in the direction of the lion. Evan chuckled as he took out a slice and chomped on it.

"I don't know why you ordered so much pizza!" Evan said, finishing his slice.

"Hey, I didn't know how much you could eat," the 'roo replied.

"Yeah, but I'm not a fat ass like you!" joked Evan.

Ollie chuckled. "You talk a lot about my butt, you know that?"

"It's just so big!" Evan said, poking the 'roo's thick thigh. "I've never seen a guy with that much junk in his trunk!"

The 'roo smirked. "Well, then I have an idea. Let's make the next round interesting with a bet."

"Okay, what did you have in mind?"

Ollie thought for a second. "You know, I've been parked on this couch for so long. A butt massage would feel so great right about now!"

The lion laughed nervously. Evan had been somewhat fixated on the 'roo's backside, the two gelatinous mounds of pudge, since he first laid eyes on them earlier that day. The lion had always been a bit of an ass man, but here he was with a 'roo who had a butt bigger and nicer than any girl he had been with. The lion's loins stirred to life at the prospects of sinking his paws into that fur's rump. "O-okay, and if I win?"

"If you win...if you win...ah, all this pizza is yours!" said Ollie, gesturing to the remaining pizzas in front of them. "It looks like you need it anyways, skinny!"

"Deal!" said Evan. Ollie then started up another round. The screen flashed to the character selection screen and the 'roo began figuring out who to play as.

If Evan lost, he'd easily have an excuse to lay his paws on that vast butt. But if he purposefully tried losing, it might seem to obvious. Besides, Ollie was good enough of a player that he could easily beat the lion anyways.

You have the following choices:

1. Throw the match and purposefully lose the game

2. Actually try and beat Ollie

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindovermatter (UN: blahblah64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindovermatter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182815-Port-Zaftig/cid/2628555-Mega-Mash-Matrons