*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184110-Youre-Dating-a-Predator/cid/2628230-Even-more-girlfriends
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2184110
Living in Zinnia City, you happen to fall in love with someone on the gluttonous side.
This choice: More girlfriends!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Even more girlfriends!

    by: crossblade
Name: Mayor Genivive
Age: 45
Species: Elephant
Bio: Since prey are much more populous and thus have more voting power, many mayors in Zinnia City's history have been prey, which has been the source of much controversy. The previous mayor had been a rabbit named Cherry, who had been, by all accounts, a pretty good mayor... at least until she, uh, "disappeared" mysteriously one day. Her second-in-command, Genivive, immediately stepped up to the position of interim mayor. She's quite a cunning political figure, and known for her EXTREME size and similarly massive appetite. She's been making the most of her term by aggressively pursuing pro-predator policies.

Name: Carmilla
Age: 23
Species: Fruit Bat
Bio: A mischevious bat who loves to spook and startle others, often chasing them around or otherwise scaring or pranking them before gobbling them up. She is particularly active during October, which is by far her favorite time of the year, during which she dresses in extremely halloween-themed clothing. She likes to live inside of an old, abandoned mansion which is rumored to be haunted, mostly because dumb teenagers often dare eachother to go inside around Halloween. If you date her, expect to sleep curled up in her wings against her belly as she sleeps upside down from the ceiling.

You have the following choices:

1. Mayor Genivive

2. Carmilla

3. More girlfriends!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crossblade (UN: crossblade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
crossblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184110-Youre-Dating-a-Predator/cid/2628230-Even-more-girlfriends