*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Mall Has It All
  2. Girls Gotta Go Shopping
  3. Got Milk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185387-My-Mommys-Gender-Bending-Adventure/cid/XSLX7K7VW-The-Mall-Has-It-All
by Mr.Z
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2185387
Sam's life turns strange when his mom comes home after an experimental treatment.
This choice: By herself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Mall Has It All

    by: Mr.Z
Sam opens up the changing room door. "Mom Stop." He yells only to find Helen hopping around as she struggles putting on a pair of jeans that are too tight. Sam's face turns bright red as he mistook Helen's grunts, thinking she was doing something perverted when it looks like he was trying to peep on his own mom.

"Stop what?"

"Ugh, never mind." He noticed his mother was trying out a new outfit as she was now wearing a red and white, polka dot top that showed off her huge cleavage and muscular arms. He also saw that the jeans she was wearing were stuck around her extra wide hips as her fat love handles and buttocks were overflowing at the top. The zipper was wide open as Helen's huge, hanging dong and orange sized balls were flopping out.

"Since you're here Sammy. Think you can help mommy out of these jeans? I think I grabbed an XL instead of a 3XL." Her bassy voice asking in a cute manor. Sam quickly closed the door behind him before anyone sees his mother and her fat dick. "Oh thank you Sammy. I just can't get these off." She says as she tries shimmying them off, each time she jumped, the ground shook a little as she landed. Her ginormous tits also bouncing along with the floor. Sam tried to help her from the back, going behind Helen and grabbing her jeans. The two tried pulling them down but the pants feel like they glued themselves onto those thick, fat thighs. As Helen bent over, her humongous ass was now face to face with Sam, her pale, round cheeks were each as big as beach balls. Each one soft and jiggly to the touch but also heavy and immovable. "I think we're almost there." Helen said as the jeans slid down her chunky booty, as soon as her ass was free, it charged forward at Sam as Helen tripped and fell back.

*SLAM!*

Sam struggled as his face was wedged between his mommy's massive ass cheeks. He saw her cheeks separate right before it hit him and her huge asshole was revealed. Looking like a bulging donut, Helen's chocolate starfish planted itself onto Sam's mouth ass her log cutter was puckered up for a big kiss. "Oh my. No one has ever licked me there. Sammy, this feels really good. If this what you young people call eating ass?" Helen enjoyed the sensation of having her asshole licked but Sam was struggling. His cries for help were muffled by the disgusting flesh of his mother's booty hole. She grinded her ass on his head over and over and over until she realized how naughty this was. "Oh I am so sorry." She said as she got up and Sam breathed in fresh air.

"Don't ever do that again." Sam said as he got up, still looking at the jiggly milf ass that was smothering him. The 7 foot tall amazoness turned around and her colossal cock was rock hard, jutting out from her crotch with her huge, hairy balls dangling below them. "Get that out of my face." Sam rushed out of the changing room. Helen came out later with wearing a larger pair of jeans that fit her, for the most part.

"You doing okay Baby?" Lana asked Sam.

"I'm Fine." He assured her, the three leave the clothing store and visit the shops in the mall. They went to stores for clothes, stores for shoes, stores for perfumes, etc. Nothing of note happened until they went into a Spencer's Gifts. Helen had a good laugh at some of the things that would use to cause her to clutch her pearls and gasp. Although the weed and magic mushroom paraphernalia went over her head for the most of it.

"Ooh, these are so adorable." Helen said as she held up a mug that reads 'Keeping My Spirits High' which was spelled in smoke from a joint. One of the store workers, a young goth teen who's probably just entered the workforce, passed by Helen.

"Looks like you have good taste in mugs." Helen agreed with a giggle as she looked at the employee, he had a nose piercing and blue died haired. Helen's jeans then started getting tighter as her cock got hard from this cute goth twink, the bulge in her crotch stretching down towards one of her pant legs as the outline of her hard on was impossible to miss. "Oh, looks like you're trying one of our lady boners gag gift." He points to one of the products behind her which was a strapon.

"Oh no. I just got a really big dick. See." Sam tried rushing to his mom but is too late as she unzips her pants and pulls out her over foot long half chub. The teen froze in place as Helen waved her dick around, showing off her dick like a drunk college girl would show off her tits at Mardi Gras.

"Mom, put that away." Sam said embarrassed and shocked by how nonchalant his mother was being.

"Oh relax, I'm just having fun." Helen giggled.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Z (UN: mr.z at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185387-My-Mommys-Gender-Bending-Adventure/cid/XSLX7K7VW-The-Mall-Has-It-All