*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go to school and get revenge on bullies!
  2. A New World
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185404-The-App/cid/2635403-Go-to-school-and-get-revenge-on-bullies
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2185404
A young woman finds a mysterious app on her phone that lets her do whatever she wants.
This choice: Go to school and get revenge on bullies!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go to school and get revenge on bullies!

    by: BimboFuta
Cindy smirked to herself, "Brielle and mom can wait. I only have a few more months to give the school bullies what they deserve." As Cindy got up and looked out of her window, she groaned. "Right. Winter break." Suddenly, her eyes widened with a colorful smile below them.

Immediately the phone was in her hand, and Cindy typed out: "For everyone except me, school is every day of the week, year-round, with no breaks. I can show up whenever I want without punishment." The dark haired girl tapped her chin as she wandered about her room. "Oh! Whoever does not attend class will get brought in and spanked in front of their first hour class by their mom!" Cindy was nearly shaking with excitement as she finished the command, just imagining all the tough girls who thought it was cool to skip, babbling like babies over their mother's knees.

"Oh, that's a bit risky..." Cindy said, "Just to be safe... Everyone, except for me of course, no matter how tough they appear to be, cannot do anything to stop their moms from punishing them in any way they see fit. Additionally, moms now punish their daughters in a myriad of ways, from spanking, to wedgies, to humiliation, and anything else that would otherwise embarrass the tough girls." Cindy could not contain her joy. So many things to do, and all the time in the world to do it!

"Attendance is taken in the form of wedgieing the teacher, who stands by the door with their bottom to it, hands on their head, thanking each student for the wedgie. Until class starts, students can do anything to the teacher without punishment." Cindy smiled, looking forward to that one. "After the bell rings, though, teachers can punish students for even the most minor infraction in the same way a mother could."

"Okay, just a couple more... Mmm! Everyone's clothing, except for mine, is super tight, minimum two sizes too small for them! And worldwide school and workplace dress code is that, when wearing bottoms with legs, girls must always yank up the backside to give themselves a pants-wedgie. Although everyone finds this exceedingly humiliating, they continue to do it, albeit reluctantly."

"Ooh! Ooh! No matter where I am, I can do anything I want, and no figure of authority will see it as wrong. From my mom, other moms, police officers, teachers, anyone! They will know what I'm doing, but they just won't care, or will laugh and encourage me." Cindy brimmed with eagerness to test out these new rules. "Okay, now that's a lot... just ooooonnne more onto the pile..." Cindy giggled evilly to herself as she raised the phone one last time before heading to school.

"Okay, see you at home!" Cindy smiled, waving as her mom drove off in their "brand new family mercedes convertible", which had a very pouty, atomic-wedgied Brielle in the back seat. Cindy heard a few laughs from the students who picked up on it, but she knew that there was only more laughter to come.

As Cindy walked through the main entrance of the school, she breathed deep and smiled. Usually she scampered off to her locker, considering herself lucky if she wasn't hung by it. Today, though, today she had other plans.

Cindy looked around the commons area to decide what to do first. As usual, it was a complete mad-house with the bullies having their fun. Cheerleaders hanging nerds up on walls, volleyball players giving spankings, and the stereotypical pretty girls casually pantsing those who come near them, laughing all the while. The only difference is that, this time, Cindy saw all sorts of different colorful (and honestly, embarrassing) panties peeking out for everyone, from the cheerleader's tucked-in skirts to the volleyball player's ridiculously tight shorts that showed off more than just panty-lines to anyone willing to look.

Cindy started by spotting four of her biggest bullies.

Angelina is the queen of popular girls. Her face is stunningly pretty, with beautiful long brunette hair that flows down to her mid-back. Though she isn't on any sports teams, her figure is perfectly fit, with supple breasts and a tight round bottom. Due to her good looks, Angelina is a natural bully, and gets away with essentially everything she tries. One of her favorite pastimes is pantsing Cindy before a presentation. Previously, Angelina had only been seen in sexy thongs that never showed above her pants. Today, however, a bright white pair of panties easily peeked over the waistband of her leggings, very well displayed with the tight shirt she was wearing which showed off her fit midriff. On the waistband of the panties read "Pants Me!" Though no one had the courage to do it. Yet. Angelina was currently laughing with her friends at the expense of another girl, Emma, as she sprawled on the floor with her jeans around her ankles.

Jazmin was the bully of bullies. Typically wearing dark clothing, combined with her stunning black hair, she had students begging her not to take their lunch money just by looking at them. Her black hair ran down just past her shoulders, often perfectly framing her pretty, but mean, face. Her large breasts often pressed against the fabric of the shirts she wore, even before Cindy's changes to reality; now, they were threatening to burst the seams of her "Wedgie Queen" shirt. Her bottom half hadn't changed much; she often wore black leggings or jeans, both of which were barely capable of containing her exceedingly large bubble butt. Now that they were two sizes too small, every step and jiggle secretly made her worry they were going to rip open. Contrasting with the dark clothing she wore, a pink, frilled waistband stuck out of her black jeans, the color contrast making it very noticeable. Like in Angelina's case, most girls were just too scared to do anything about it. Jazmin's signature move was giving girls a swirlie, then hooking their panties onto the toilet to keep them there until someone came to help. Jazmin's name was synonymous with "I got a swirlie", and Cindy was itching to repay all the days of wet hair. Jazmin was currently entertaining her friends by giving one of her other friends, Tori, a bouncing wedgie.

Hailey is one of the top dogs. As captain of the cheer team, she has an army of loyal girls to do her bidding, and no one, save for the other top bullies, escapes her easily. Hailey's big bouncing bottom is the only one to rival Jazmin's in the school, the two of them having the jiggliest and largest bubble butts. However, despite Jazmin's sizable breasts, Hailey had her beat by a wide margin on top. Now that her clothes had shrunk, nearly ever shirt she wore was a crop top, exposing her midriff above her tight gray leggings, firmly wedgied between her bouncing, clapping cheeks. With a pretty face with sharp features and long flowing dirty blonde hair, Hailey was also something to look at. Combine that with being captain of the cheer squad, and most girls drooled over her, usually only to get humiliated in the end. Hailey's favorite way to humiliate those who have crushes on her, which included Cindy (and nearly every other girl in the school) was to hang them up by their panties in a public place, and Cindy could not be more excited to give her a taste of her own medicine. Hailey was currently smiling and relaxing on her phone as she laid her feet on a girl's back, using her as a foot rest while she sat on the face of another girl, meanwhile a third hung nearby by her panties, occassionally getting slapped by the beautiful bachelorette. No doubt all three girls were pathetically trying to win Hailey over.

Carly was a cruel bully in particular. She was captain of the soccer team, and thus in high standing with most of the other popular girls and bullies. She's a short, brown-skinned girl with very noticeable curves and a tight bubble butt, with sizable breasts to match. Her black hair is often tied back into a pony tail, or let to flow with a small bun on the back. Although she was a bit short, she was still very intimidating, and rumors had even spread about her humiliating the soccer coach at practice, but the other players had sworn to secrecy. Due to her intimidation and good standing with the other bullies, Carly often roamed the halls slapping bottoms and yanking panties as she pleased, as long as she didn't offend the other top-tier bullies, there were no repercussions. At the top of Carly's list for ways to humiliate her victims was giving them a nice spanking over her knee. A trademark of a Carly Spanking was the tears running down the face of a girl rubbing her bottom vigorously. As Cindy stared at Carly's big, toned bottom, she yearned to see Carly in that pose, in tears, rubbing her own bottom as others pointed and laughed.

Who does Cindy decide to target first?

Angelina, the popular girl who stands to lose everything from being humiliated?

Jazmin, the bully with a reputation big enough to crush her as it tumbles?

Hailey, the cheerleader captain that would face the ultimate humiliation?

Or Carly, the soccer player who needs a red bottom?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BimboFuta (UN: bimbofuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BimboFuta has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185404-The-App/cid/2635403-Go-to-school-and-get-revenge-on-bullies