*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185404-The-App/cid/2635826-Jazmin-the-tough-girl
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2185404
A young woman finds a mysterious app on her phone that lets her do whatever she wants.
This choice: Jazmin, the "tough" girl!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jazmin, the "tough" girl!

    by: BimboFuta
Cindy clapped her hands together. "Perfect target." she smiled, walking towards Jazmin. Through all of the chaos, most of the bullies were too distracted giving wedgies and wet-willies, and otherwise humiliating nerds to notice Cindy bee-lining towards Jazmin.

As Cindy approached Jazmin, she was able to hear the conversation between her and her friends as Tori was bounced up and down. "Sorry girl, but you can't walk around with panties like these and not expect a wedgie!" Jazmin giggled with the other girls as Tori hung suspended by her bright yellow panties, a pair of black leggings firmly between her toned cheeks, her arms dangling limply, bouncing with each motion of Jazmin's hands.

Cindy strode up behind Jazmin and wrapped her fingers around the bright exposed fabric. "I completely agree, Jazmin!" As the other girls turned in confusion, Jazmin dropped her friend, her hands reaching behind to stop her panties from moving, but it was too late.

Cindy yanked up with all her might, the bright pink fabric stretching out from the tight jeans across Jazmin's back. What was once a simple slight contrast in colors was now a full expose of pink-on-black, with Jazmin's frilled panties nearly reaching her shoulders. The tough girl gasped as she felt the smooth fabric ride between her massive cheeks, blushing as she felt her fleshy rear end jiggle from the force of the pull. With wide eyes, she looked around at her friend group, who were just as shocked as her. With her mouth open, unable to form a sentence out of shock and humiliation, Jazmin was completely humiliated in front of her friends.

After a pause, her friends got over the initial shock, and let out loud roars of laughter. "Y-you're getting WEDGIED! By CINDY!" Ellen laughed loudly, falling back into her chair. Jazmin stumbled pathetically on her words, "I - well, she - but I - owie!" She was cut off by a surprising tug. She couldn't defend herself from the humiliation. The force of the wedgie had pulled her bottom backwards, her top half leaning forward slightly, her hands dangling down embarrassingly as she took the wedgie, paralyzed with humiliation.

"I cannot believe Cindy is wedgieing you right now" Leah cried out. "Making fun of MY panties? While you're wearing pink ones with frills?" Tori laughed with a hand covering her mouth. "You are SUCH a loser!" Jazmin's face was burning red. Just as the initial shock was starting to wear off and she began to stand up, Cindy gave another tug.

Jazmin let out a pathetic "Eep!" as she felt her feet leave the floor, her breasts bouncing around wildly in her tight shirt from the sudden movement up and down, landing on her tippy toes with wide eyes. "She just bounced you!" "Only nerds get bounced!" "You said it yourself!" "N-no, I'm not a nerd! She-she just got lucky! She snuck up behind mEEE!" Jazmin squeaked again with another bounce, Cindy laughing all the while.

"Jeez, the view sure is nice from back here." She smirked, grabbing a handful of Jazmin's fleshy bubble butt, shaking it around, only serving to embarrass the tough girl more. "You guys wanna see it?" She asked with a smile, her hand still firmly gripping Jazmin's pillowy cheek. "Of course we do! Turn that dork around!" Tori laughed loudly.

In one swift motion, Cindy used her body weight to swing around Jazmin, grabbing her shoulders so that Jazmin was now facing the other direction, her wedgied bottom on full display to her friends. "Wow, look at that thing!" Leah gasped, giving Jazmin a spank. "Ouchie!" She groaned, rubbing her bottom. "Watch, it gets better." Cindy smiled, getting both hands on the panties and rhythmically pulling up.

As Jazmin's toes barely lifted off the ground, she groaned in despair as she felt her bottom jiggle up and down with the impact against the floor, her humiliation reinforced by her friend's laughter. Each tug got her higher and higher, until she was completely bouncing, much like Tori was only minutes ago. "Ooh, shake it, dork!" Leah giggled as Jazmin's booty shook, wobbled, and even clapped in her tight jeans. Cindy laughed along with the other three girls for a moment before setting Jazmin down.

The moment Cindy let go of Jazmin's panties, the bully turned around quickly, her face a beet red. "Aww, is someone embarrassed? Probably shouldn't try to be so tough when you wear frilly pink panties!" Ellen teased. Jazmin huffed, "Shut it! You're all getting the worst wedgies of your life!" Jazmin then turned to Cindy, "right after I deal with you, that is."

Cindy gave a simple smile, "How are you going to deal with me when you have that cape trailing behind you?" Jazmin gasped and turned to look at her backside, seeing the frilly panties stretched out, still wedgied between her cheeks. Flustered and blushing deeply, Jazmin tried to quickly slide her jeans down her legs, but due to her big bottom and the tightness of the jeans, she floundered and struggled for nearly a minute, including the time she picked her wedgie to the time she got them back up.

"ah ah ah! Dress code!" Cindy smirked. Jazmin eyed her friends and grudgingly grabbed the back belt loop of her jeans, spreading her ankles apart from one another and tugging up, blushing and grunting as the back seam of the jeans firmly wedged itself between her cheeks again, the pink panties still showing above them, as per Cindy's change earlier.

"Okay, dork, I don't know what you think you just did, but you're going to be tasting toilet water for the rest of your life for that." Cindy giggled, but was alone this time. Now Leah, Ellen, and Tori were watching with smiles on their faces. Cindy was confused. It seemed that even if she wedgied bullies, she wasn't quite popular or respected yet. Jazmin's friends were more laughing at Jazmin's humiliation, rather than Cindy doing it.

"I really don't think that'll happen." Cindy pulled out her phone casually. "Especially because you're going to reveal your biggest insecurity to us right now! With gestures." Jazmin gasped, but as the command filled in on Cindy's phone, her posture changed.

Jazmin stood up straight and brushed her hair behind her shoulders, turning partially to face her friends and Cindy at the same time. "My biggest insecurity is my big bottom," Jazmin said, blushing deeply but speaking calmly as her hands reached back and grabbed at her large cheeks, turning around to display it to her friends. "Oh, and you're going to pause to shake it around for us, don't forget that." Jazmin's eyes went wide in indignation, but soon enough she found herself bent over in front of her friends, shaking her bottom around wildly, blushing as it jiggled and wobbled even through her tight jeans. The display left her wide open for the myriad of spanks she received from her laughing friends during the display.

"Okay, continue." Cindy smirked. "My big bubble butt is so big, I secretly fear everyone's looking at it all the time. I worry that it's going to rip my pants open and expose my embarrassing panties to the world at any moment. Sometimes I think if I wasn't such a prominent bully, people would take advantage of my big bottom and spank and wedgie me to no end." Cindy and the other three girls giggled as Jazmin poured her heart out convincingly.

Jazmin shook her head. "Why did I say that?!" She asked herself before turning to Cindy. "You are SO swirlied!" Cindy help up a finger. "Tsk tsk tsk! I'll just let you know right now, that if you try to come for me right now, you're going to fall over into Ellen's breasts and rip your jeans open. Luckily, since you're so afraid of that happening, you brought a back-up, but today is laundry day, so they're tight leggings with 'Spank Me!' across the butt. Choose wisely!" Cindy smiled evilly.

Jazmin scoffed, "Whatever!" And she lunged for Cindy's wrists. Unfortunately, that was as far as she made it. Her first step caused her to slip in a puddle of water. While trying to regain her balance, her feet stumbled, careening her to the side, her face pushing between Ellen's big breasts, bent at the waist. As she fell, a loud "RRRRRIIPPPP!" was heard, and Jazmin's hands darted back to her bubble butt, trying to feel the rip. Almost half of her panties were exposed from the massive tear, and it was impossible to hide.

As she stood up to inspect her own backside, she blushed as the four girls once again erupted in laughter, pointing, Cindy giving Jazmin's exposed bottom a good slap, "Great pink panties, Jazmin! They really suit you! Almost match your face!" Jazmin blushed deeper at that comment, embarrassingly trying to cover her bottom. "I can't make it to the bathroom like this! I have to change here..." She whined to herself, walking over to her bag. "Doesn't it suck that you only ever bend at the waist, Jazmin? Must be humiliating to have to stick your bubble butt out like that all the time, especially when it's so easy for you to rip your pants!" Cindy called as Jazmin got over to her backpack.

"RRRRRRIIIIPPP!" more tearing as Jazmin's jeans split further as she bent over at the waist, causing more laughter from her friends and more blushing on her face. Jazmin changed as quick as she could, blushing as she struggled to get the jeans over her big tushy, then having a similar struggle with the very tight leggings, ending it humiliatingly by tugging the leggings up at the back, making a very obvious pants-wedgie in her big bottom.

Jazmin came back to the group, trying to act natural, getting a couple of spanks from her friends as she did. "Now," Cindy began. "You can either accept defeat here and I'll let you go, or you can try again and see what happens. But I'll let you know, I won't go easy on you if you do."

Jazmin blushed deeply, looking between her friends wiping tears from their eyes, and Cindy. Her cheeks were burning as she readjusted the leggings, pulling them up nice and taut.

What does Jazmin do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BimboFuta (UN: bimbofuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BimboFuta has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185404-The-App/cid/2635826-Jazmin-the-tough-girl