*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185404-The-App/cid/2636457-Jazmin-accepts-defeat-in-front-of-her-friends
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2185404
A young woman finds a mysterious app on her phone that lets her do whatever she wants.
This choice: Jazmin accepts defeat in front of her friends!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jazmin accepts defeat in front of her friends!

    by: BimboFuta
Jazmin turned to Cindy and angrily took a step forward. Luckily for her, her friends couldn't see her face drop from its confident, angry position. Unluckily, her friends were in front row seats for the cause of the face drop: her jiggling bubble butt. "Even one step makes my butt jiggle?" Jazmin blushed, whispering to herself. Cindy just giggled and leaned in to whisper to the bully, "Embarrassing, isn't it? I mean, I thought it was bad for me, but you have the biggest ass I've ever seen! You might even be bigger than Hailey's! Isn't it nice of me to not make it even more humiliating for you?"

Jazmin's eyes went wide as Cindy demoralized her with the whispers. "Y-you can make it more humiliating?" "Ten times more." "Please don't." Jazmin pleaded, lucky the two were whispering so she could look tough in front of her friends. "Of course not! As long as you make the right choice." Jazmin sighed, "Okay, I won't wedgie you." "Good girl. Now thank me." Jazmin blushed, "Thank you..." She grumbled. Cindy scoffed, but added, "We'll work on that later. Now, it's much more fun embarrassing you when you have a reputation, so I'll let you have the last word, just so they think you're tough. Even with those embarrassing panties."

Jazmin nodded and stood up straight, carefully so as to minimize her bottom wobbling. "Alright, nerd, get out of here. I'll let you off the hook." Jazmin said with surprising confidence. Cindy just smiled and turned, walking away from the group of girls. As she did, she heard Jazmin say to her friends, "I am going to give her the swirlie of a lifetime later. Mark my words, that nerd is going down." Cindy giggled, wanting to see Jazmin try, but she had bigger fish to fry at the moment.

Cindy scanned the room a second time. The usual suspects were all in position as they were before. Luckily for Jazmin, she hung out in a corner of the commons, so everyone had been too distracted to see the bully's humiliation. Jazmin was already desperately trying to retain her bully skills and rank. Tori was now hung up by her yellow panties, Ellen's legs were dangling out of a nearby trashcan, her leggings at her ankles, and Leah was over Jazmin's knee. "Good for her. The bigger they are, the harder they fall." Cindy giggled as she saw Jazmin slapping at away at Leah's pale bottom, turning it a rosy pink with ease. The whole sight was made even better by Jazmin's pink panties still peeking over the edge of those leggings. Cindy could definitely get used to this.

As Cindy was eyeing which bully to get to next, she looked at the clock. "Ugh. I only have time for one more round before class starts. And I definitely don't wanna miss the first class of the rest of my life!" She thought to herself. Then, her eyes rested on Hailey. Cindy spent most of her days drooling over Hailey, and Angelina had made the critical move multiple times of pantsing Cindy while she was talking to her crush. Now, however, Cindy thought was a good time to have those roles reversed.

"Hailey has a massive, undying, eternal, passionate crush on me. She never outright says it, but it's pretty obvious. Whenever I talk to her, she refuses to lie to me no matter what I ask, and follows my every command just for the chance of dating me." Cindy smiled as the command finished, tucking her phone away.

As the command finished, Hailey was in the middle of a laughing fit. The girls that were trying to impress her had changed, but as usual, one of them was stuck under her, serving as the seat to her colossal bubble butt. When Cindy approached, Hailey stopped laughing, and her eyes went wide. She stood up immediately.

"H-hey, Cindy! Funny seeing you here!" She said nervously, waving to Cindy. "At school?" Cindy asked with a smile, already getting addicted to this new role. Hailey blushed as she realized the naivety of the question, "Oh, right... Sorry, that was dumb..." Hailey giggled nervously, twirling her perfectly styled hair with one finger. The girls Hailey was previously humiliating were now watching, dumbstruck by the new development.

"I laid under her massive... beautiful... soft... ASS! For ten minutes, then CINDY comes along and she gets heart eyes?" One of them says in disbelief. "You're just jealous cause you have a crush on Hailey," another said, "What? I do not!" "Then why were you already laying on the chair before she even told you to?" The other girl just blushed, unable to come up with a retort as she watched with indignation.

"Anyway, you look great today!" Hailey said, motioning to Cindy's rather plain outfit. "So cool!" She added on, "I love how you don't follow the dress code. It's so cool of you." Hailey said with a slight blush, "I would do it too, but, I feel like Miss Harrow looks for any opportunity to spank me. It's already so much with the excessive detentions she gives me just to get me bent over her desk" Hailey blushed, "Wait, what? I would never admit that!" She said to herself before looking at Cindy again, "But I feel like I can tell you anything, you know?"

Cindy nodded in disbelief as Hailey revealed the embarrassing secret. Before she could respond, another girl came up. It was Sheriden, a short blonde member of the soccer team with a stunning rear end and sizable bust. Like many bullies and popular girls, she had her own list of girls crushing on her, but even she was susceptible to Hailey's charm. "Look, Hailey, I'm not following dress code, either!" Sheriden said, picking her spandex shorts out from between her big cheeks.

Hailey scoffed and grabbed the shorts, yanking the stretching material up, "Shut it, loser! You're just copying Cindy because she's cooler than you!" Sheriden groaned as Hailey pushed her forward, the short blonde stumbling pathetically before careening over into the nearby trashcan, wedgied butt and all on display.

Cindy giggled as Hailey defended her, in a way. "Wow, thanks." Hailey turned back to Cindy, and her typical bitchy expression and tone of voice changed back to the nervous, sincere one as before. "Y-yeah, no problem. I just hate posers like that, you know? But you're so genuine. I like that." Hailey smiled softly.

"Wanna sit down before class starts?" Cindy asked casually, walking over to the bench Hailey was previously on, now devoid of girls. If it wasn't for the many other spectacles going on in the commons, Cindy was positive that a crowd would have gathered. Cindy, the biggest loser in the school, talking to the most beautiful and popular bully? Cindy was okay with that. In due time, they would all find out anyways.

Hailey nodded eagerly, "Yeah, I'd love to! Do you want a girl chair? All the losers at this place do it whenever I ask." Hailey said nervously, somehow so shy over something so dominant and impressive. "I'm good, thanks." Cindy smiled. "Maybe later." Hailey laughed, nodding and sitting down.

After Sheriden being shot down, other girls had got the hint and went off to other areas, waiting for their turn with Hailey, some going on to give wedgies, others going on to get wedgies. Hailey and Cindy were, for the most part, alone against the wall of the commons.

"So, Miss Harrow really spanks you all the time, huh?" Cindy asked with a smile. It seems like the changes she made also seemed to alter the history of the world, or at least people's memory of it.

Ms. Harrow was an English teacher at the school. Unbeknownst to (most) students, she was bullied often in high school, and now uses her position as teacher to dish it back out to the popular girls that remind her of her former bullies. She is a short woman with a soft, but delicate and beautiful face, with black hair framing it simply, falling down to her shoulders. Her body is petite, though not without curves. Her breasts, while not large on their own, are sizable on her smaller frame, and plump and perky on her chest. Her bottom is nice and well-rounded, though not necessarily large. She makes up for this by the fact that it isn't very toned, meaning it wobbles and bounces around quite easily. Cindy couldn't wait to see her in the new dress code.

"Yeah," Hailey said without pause, albeit with a blush, "She doesn't do it in front of the class, but if I do anything wrong at all, she tells me to see her after school. If I miss a single point on a test, she says she needs one on one time to work with me on my skills, then she paddles me." Hailey completed the sentence, then paused, "Sorry, that's so embarrassing..." she said, blushing deeply.

"But, she also said that as long as I don't let it get out, I'll get an A in the class. You won't tell anyone, will you?" Cindy smiled and shook her head, "Nope, your secret's safe with me. How hard does she spank you? Can I see?" Cindy asked unabashedly.

Hailey paused for a moment and then nodded, "Yeah! Wanna go to the bathroom and I can- " "No, right here is fine." Cindy said casually, not moving. Hailey froze for a moment, clearly wanting to say something, but instead blurting out, "Y-yeah, of course!" before standing up slowly and looking around, her pretty features now completely flushed with red from her blushing.

With effort, Hailey forced her leggings over her bubble butt and down her smooth, thick legs, revealing a large white pair of panties firmly wedgied between the two glowing red cheeks, her knees pulled together by the tightness of the leggings. "Wow!" Cindy gasped with a wide smile, reaching out with one hand and groping the soft flesh, shaking it around. Hailey simple bent forward slightly, blushing deeply but loving the attention from Cindy.

The pretty girl gasped as she felt a fresh spank on her tenderized bottom, followed by another, then another. "Wow, lucky her! Spanking this bubble butt is mesmerizing!" Cindy exclaimed. "You can spank me if you want!" Hailey blurted out, her eyes wide. Even Cindy was taken aback by that one, and slowly retracted her hand. "O-okay!" She smiled. "Today, after school, my house." Hailey smiled, "I'll be there!"

As the bell rings, what does Cindy do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Keep Hailey after the bell!

2. Go to first hour for some new targets!

*Noteb*
3. Cindy has another idea!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BimboFuta (UN: bimbofuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BimboFuta has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185404-The-App/cid/2636457-Jazmin-accepts-defeat-in-front-of-her-friends