*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Luke
  2. Jessie
  3. Disney TV shows
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186044-Disney-Guys-Fart-Torture/cid/2989133-Luke
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2186044
You are just an average guy who's about to experience a lot of Disney gas!
This choice: Luke  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Luke

    by: Kyllito
You are in the same class as Luke but you don't really talk to him as he doesn't seem to appreciate you really much. It's understandable as you're better than him in every class, even P.E.
So you are quiet embarrassed when you learn that he is your new student for your tutoring.
"He is in his room right now" his nanny says to you "we will all be out so you can study here, because his room is considered a toxic environment" she laughs but seems serious.
All the family leaves and you go upstairs to find Luke. When you open his door you're hit with a wave of horrid smell.
"Hi Luke, I'm here for your tutoring, we should go downstairs" you say smiling awkwardly at the boy laying on his bed. He stands up and walks toward the door where you stand
"Hi, I just have to do one thing" he stops and you see his face being tense and them a loud long fart erupted from his ass. He laughs and you restrain your need to gag as this the worst thing you ever smelled.
After the 3 hours of tutoring where you get to see why he failed all of his class, you are about to leave when he hands you a glass of water, you accept it with a smile and drink it. You can't even do one step as you pass out seeing Luke smiling at you.

You have the following choices:

1. You wake in his room at only 3 inches

2. We wake up tied up to his bed

*Noteb*
3. You wake up as an underwear

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kyllito (UN: kirito-kun at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LiamKennedy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186044-Disney-Guys-Fart-Torture/cid/2989133-Luke