*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186142-The-Head-Collector/cid/2695297-Give-Minerva-a-touch-up-on-make-up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2186142
Based on Return to Oz, this story is about a woman who likes to collect heads.
This choice: Give Minerva a touch up on make up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Give Minerva a touch up on make up

    by: Joe
With a brush, the collector applied some blush on the head and some eyeliner. Some lip gloss was added, but it was enough to make the head look fresh again. The collector did not need to do much for the head since it's not like she has a big date yet.

"An excellent work at preserving my beauty as always," Minerva said, "Do you have any plans for me?"

The collector thought about it for a little and realize that she did not think this through. She could put her on and do stuff. Maybe put her back on the shelf. She doesn't really know so she decided to follow her gut. The collector decided to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Put Minerva on

2. Put Minerva back on the shelf

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: quad2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186142-The-Head-Collector/cid/2695297-Give-Minerva-a-touch-up-on-make-up