*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186142-The-Head-Collector/cid/2731826-show-her-off-to-her-other-most-beautiful-heads-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2186142
Based on Return to Oz, this story is about a woman who likes to collect heads.
This choice: show her off to her other most beautiful heads so they could fawn over her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

show her off to her other most beautiful heads ...

    by: Joe
"Your nose isn't that crooked at a certain angle," the collector said, "And are you really sure you don't want my magic to fix your wounds?"

"I'm sure," Ida said.

"Whatever, I'll just show you off regardless," the collector said.

The collector visited an area that contained one of her most beautiful heads named Minerva who sat there peacefully until the collector came. The head saw the collector with Ida's head on as she seems calm as usual. The heads around Minerva though saw Ida and have mixed reactions.

"So girls, what do you think?" the collector asked.

"Hmm, you want me to judge the beauty of a head again? Very well," Minerva said, "I say that the crooked nose may need tending but it does make her unique. The face overall looks pretty and the scars don't really look distracting. I have overheard that this head has gone through abuse so I feel uncomfortable in complimenting the wounds. But dear Ida is it? You are here for your beauty and you still have it! Our master would never bring you here if you weren't."

All the heads around Minerva cheered her on as they also exchange complements to Ida while also providing constructive criticism on how to look better. This area is for heads who were models or experts on the art of beauty. Or just flat out beautiful to begin with.

"I mean thanks I guess whoever you are. Still kind of sad, but I feel a bit better," Ida said in the collector's mind.

"Good good! That means its working," the collector said.

The collector was not done with Ida as she now needs to interact with people rather than staying silent on the shelf. So she decided to make Ida...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Join these heads on the shelf

*Noteb*
2. Make Ida go somewhere to make friends

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: quad2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186142-The-Head-Collector/cid/2731826-show-her-off-to-her-other-most-beautiful-heads-