*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Taking it slow
  2. A New Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2187764-Tragoths-vore-adventure/cid/3036585-Taking-it-slow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2187764
Orc and his stallion traverses the world of Aligarh in search of work and vore
This choice: More  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Taking it slow

    by: Tyrannus
Looking for something a bit easier. We just arrived” you retort. Just then a burly highland horse squeezes his way into the small building. A brief moment of silence passes as he looks on who is in the shop. His eyes fall on the Minotaur and his clam expression changes to an angry one as he starts screaming.

“You conning bull, I told you to never to step foot in my business to scam money off the locals and giving bogus jobs out to travelers. Now get!”

The Minotaur then hops the counter and scurries out the door. Then the walking wall of meat turns and looms over you and Food. As gently as he could, squeezes passed and pulls out a coin purse before handing it to you.

“Normally you need to familiarize yourself with the town to earn this but he would have cheeped you so here. Now please leave, I need to file this to the authorities before I get fined again” he then groans as he starts to examine the false jobs. You and food then step out do the shop and surprised how late it is.

“Well...” you stall as you process what just happened before continuing your thought. “Want to get a room for the night?”

With a simple nod from Food, you both head back to The Dragon’s Gullet. Upon entering, the colors of gold and red decorate the interior as other guests talk about their day to each other. You both walk up to the desk and a lean built horse clops up before he speaks.

“You need a bed room with a meal this evening” he says as he continues. “And before you ask, it is our job to know the needs and...wants of our guests.” He then hands a silver key to you before walking over to another guest.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2187764-Tragoths-vore-adventure/cid/3036585-Taking-it-slow