*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. freeloader
  2. Sans's
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188256-Undersized-Undertale-AU/cid/3337490-freeloader
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2188256
200GP PER ADD Take a look at an alternate world where the monsters tower over the humans.
This choice: freeloader  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

freeloader

    by: NVR
You slowly abandoned your little hideout, located between a table with a book on it and a green couch. Looking ahead at the stairs and around the first floor you made sure the coast was clear before making your daily trip to the kitchen.

To be fair, you could probably pick the old but comfy couch as a resting place most of the time, neither of the monsters that lived in this house seemed to spend a lot of time actually inside. But since you were just 1 inch tall compared to these creatures you played it safe knowing than any mistake meant your life could easily be terminated.

You ran towards the kitchen bypassing the couch, a tv, a single giant sock with some sticky notes around it and a large table that got a frown out of you whenever you passed, there was a plate on it and back then you wasted so much time climbing up just to realize instead of food on the plate there was just a rock with unedible sprinkles.

As most days you basically had the house to yourself, you felt confident as you carelessly advanced towards the kitchen, with its unpractical sink and usual appliances. The monsters might spend most of the day outside but luckily for you when they came back to rest they usually brought some food with them, although it was always the same things, spaghetti, chips and sometimes when you were lucky some pie.

You sighed feeling that your routine life could do with some change, hopefully a good one like getting different food for once, but living practically as a parasite you knew you were asking for too much and had to be content with just surviving. The size difference meant there was nothing humans could do to fight or even negotiate, the last thing you remember from your world was fleeing and watching how your home crumbled under a giant, soft but devastating foot, running away from everything without looking back until you stumbled on this weird house

Having gotten your fill for the day you exited the kitchen feeling like you probably could watch some TV just to introduce some variation into your day, although you have done that before and knew the monsters only seemed to watch a single channel with a robot on it. You were in the middle of your trip back when you heard some noises and the door open, making you feel stupid for wishing something so risky for yourself and praying you had enough time to hide or the monster decided to spare your life.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Papyrus notices you

*Noteb*
2. Sans notices you

*Noteb*
3. Someone else entered the house

*Noteb*
4. You managed to hide successfully

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NVR (UN: novar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188256-Undersized-Undertale-AU/cid/3337490-freeloader