*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188554-Micros-life/cid/2649312-Female
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2188554
You are a micro who has stumbled upon a massive house, and your adventurous self wants in.
This choice: Female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Female

    by: poppin' pens
The huge female wolf casually looks through the papers on her desk. She seems to have some sort of, communication device. She also is wearing a piece of blue clothing over her legs, possibly jeans. She is wearing a thin, gray shirt without sleeves as well.
“Uh... yeah! I have it right here. If you want, you can come over and get it today. If not, I could take it over tomorrow.—Great! See you then!” She puts her communication device in her back pocket and begins to walk towards you! She looks down and sees you! Her face is suddenly struck with horror as she sees a rodent on the floor.
“AHHH!!!” She screams as she launches into the air. She points at you and shouts, “Rat!”
You act fast, and-

You have the following choices:

1. RUN!

2. Shout and wave!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 poppin' pens (UN: nothinwhile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
poppin' pens has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188554-Micros-life/cid/2649312-Female