*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2189952-Shrunk-in-Monster-Musume-no-Iru-Nichijou/cid/2654311-Centorea-went-to-check-on-Rachnera
by araval
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2189952
Some people like to shrink near girls other like to shrink near animals lets mix it.
This choice: Centorea went to check on Rachnera  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Centorea went to check on Rachnera

    by: araval
Centorea decided to check on Rachnera. “ I hope that she behave appropriately now” said Centorea.
“But before I go I will clean this mess a little” said Centorea

In meantime you feel every of her movement. Every time she move to pick up something in her room you fell her boob moving and pushing onto you. The worst part was when she bent to pick something from the floor. Her whole breast rested on top off you. At this moment you truly felt as you would be shushed. Her breast pressed so heavily onto you that you couldn’t even breathe not even her smelly odor could enter your lungs. Fortunately after short moment she stood up or you would be already gone. You wanted to yell at her to stop moving to take you out of this suffocating prison but her boob completely blocked any noise you tried to make. What worse when you tried to yell and opened you mouth in just one second her sweat rushed to fill this new space. It tasted really bad. You had enough of it all. Constant pressing which could almost squish you at any moment. Strong odor that smelled like old cheese and sweat shower that covered you completely.
After this Centorea went to check on Rachnera.

Fortunately for you Rachnera room is not far from Centorea as it was quite horrible for you when she was walking. Her boobs were swaying right and left right and left..... And you were obviously moving together with them. This constant swaying made you sick and humidity in her bra together with her odor didn’t help either. After few minutes Centorea reached Rachnera.
“ Hello Rachnera it’ s Centorea” she said knocking at the door. Unfortunetly she didn’t hear any reply.
"Rachnera, I'm coming" said Centorea and pushed door to Rachnera room.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 araval (UN: araval at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
araval has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2189952-Shrunk-in-Monster-Musume-no-Iru-Nichijou/cid/2654311-Centorea-went-to-check-on-Rachnera