*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190697-The-Living-Dollhouse/cid/2675809-All-the-girls-are-now-completely-nude
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2190697
You wake up to find a dollhouse full of living dolls, but the girls are people you know
This choice: All the girls are now completely nude  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

All the girls are now completely nude

    by: HJeff
Jessica had given you an odd look when you set her down to clap your hands.

The look she, and the other girls, gave you after you clapped your hands was indescribable.

One second, they're watching Emma tear into Anna, the next, they're all naked.

And you discover something at that moment. Each one of these girls is HOT!

Well, you kind of knew that about Emma and Molly and Jessica. Emma and Molly are cheerleaders, and their uniforms always let you and anybody else watching them knew they were in fantastic shape. And you knew Jessica was hot, even though she's had you permanently friend zoned.

But Sabrina and Anna come as a complete surprise to you. Sabrina is almost a stereotypical nerd. She does all the science and math stuff, and hangs out in those circles, but even there, she stays on the edge of the social circle. As for the rest of the school? She's a non-entity.

Anna's almost the same way. She socializes with the comic book and tabletop gaming geeks now and then. And she's nice enough. But she always wears mismatched oversized stuff, and sort of keeps to herself most of the time. Which you guess is why she's a perfect bullying target for someone like Emma.

But now you're looking at her and Sabrina in a whole new light. Because all five girls have nice tight bodies, very large breasts that point straight forward, long hair and just all around fantastic bodies.

And you notice that Emma is a natural blonde. Nice!

The girls start screaming and using their arms and hands to cover themselves; In response, you scoop up

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Emma

*Noteb*
2. Emma and Anna

*Noteb*
3. Jessica

4. all the girls

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HJeff (UN: hjeff90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ilikesw has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190697-The-Living-Dollhouse/cid/2675809-All-the-girls-are-now-completely-nude