*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jack was enjoying Vietnam.
  2. Femme Flu:
  3. Something else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195201-The-Chronicles-of-Miss-chief/cid/2792564-Jack-was-enjoying-Vietnam
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2195201
A brand new anthology featuring brand new stories featuring gender bending adventures!
This choice: Something else...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jack was enjoying Vietnam.

    by: Mr. George
The heat was oppressive, but the views were spectacular. He'd sweated what felt like his weight every day of the trip. But it was undeniably a beautiful country. The people were polite, even if he couldn't understand them. Nor they him. But as his journey was reaching the last day, he returned to his hotel room.

Throwing the balcony windows open wide, the still air refused to circulate. Even the ceiling fan might as well have been stationary. Lying back on the bed (atop the sheets, naturally) he closed his eyes for a moment.

The pull of the glass of icy water drew him back from actually sleeping, and he downed the entire tall glass in a few swift gulps. Looking out the window, the clouds suggested rain. Jack turned back to the TV, and flicked through the channels.

He didn't understand most of what was being broadcast, but eventually settled on a dubbed episode of Star Trek, the original English was still there, in a vague whisper beneath the Vietnamese actors' voices.

Sniffling, Jack blew his nose. He didn't want to stuffed up in this climate. The trip through the red-light district was enlightening, but naturally he didn't indulge in any of the offered services. It was a mix of depressing, the poverty and desperation. But, oddly countered by the general cuteness of what was being offered.

At 6' 2", Jack was taller than average, but here. He was a Giant! A figure visible through any crowd. It was an effort not to stop his way through the crowds... Feeling like Godzilla. He knew that was Japanese, rather than Vietnamese, but it still felt tempting, around all these petite people.

He stabbed the button on the remote, finding concentrating on the programme, just too much effort. It wasn't one of the best episodes either, and he knew the ending.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195201-The-Chronicles-of-Miss-chief/cid/2792564-Jack-was-enjoying-Vietnam