*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199379-The-Transformation-Booth/cid/VRCRMFGV9-Afterwards
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2199379
Brad and his wife Karen inherit a farm with a curious device hidden away.
This choice: Afterwards…  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Afterwards…

    by: Fan357
After all the fun they had they were both laying on the bed, panting from all the sex they had. Brad was surprised with how attractive he found Karen in her new body. He enjoyed the the situation in which he was. He would have never even fantasy doing what he just did to Josie but since Karen was in her body it was totally acceptable. This idea of doing something that he wasn't supposed to made the whole deal even hotter.

However, he wasn't the only one enthusiastic about the experiment, Karen was also enjoying her new body. She was surprised with how sensitive her new body was, especially her bigger boobs. The bigger areolas made the erogenous zone even bigger and that's why she was touching herself the whole time they were having sex. She also felt more adventurous with bigger and sexier body. She knew that Josie regularly did yoga and stretching but she was still at loss for words when she was able to go into split when she was on top of Brad, jumping on his already familiar penis, however, feeling totally different because of her new looser pussy.

She was totally in love with her body and wanted to try more of it. She not only wanted to try her body in bed again but wanted to see how it is in public, how it feels to do everyday things. That's when she got an idea to expand their experimenting with the machine. She suggests Brad: "You ready to try the machine now?"

"Yeah, I'd love to, I already have some ideas" said Brad. "So do I. You know, since we used Josie's body, what if we tell her about the machine?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They invite Josie to experiment

*Noteb*
2. Brad and Karen experiment alone

*Noteb*
3. Somehow the reality has changed

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fan357 (UN: fan357 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DudeJude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199379-The-Transformation-Booth/cid/VRCRMFGV9-Afterwards