*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. His weed dealer Molly
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199493-Shrunk-at-an-Art-College/cid/2711432-His-weed-dealer-Molly
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2199493
Ben is a freshman who is shrunk in his dorm! Will he find help or be crushed?
This choice: His weed dealer Molly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

His weed dealer Molly

    by: zerozero
The banging stops in front of his door and he sees the handle turn and the door swing wide open. In steps Molly, a pale, short, frail looking girl with short brown hair that falls just above her shoulders. She has hazel eyes and a few piercings on her ears, nose and belly button. Molly is wearing a plain white crop top, showing off her exotic belly jewelry, with blue booty shorts and pink flip flops that she immediately kicks off when entering your room revealing the dirt caked bottoms of her feet. She had a bag over her shoulder that reeked of marijuana.

"Yo Ben, where are you?" she asks shutting the door behind her. and placing the spare key you had given her on the stand next to your bed.

"Shit," you exlaimed aloud to yourself, you had totally forgotten about giving her that. You too met sometime in early first semester, her sense of humor and laid back personality made you feel at ease and you value her as a friend. You even find yourself attracted to her at times.

She begins looking around the dorm room for signs of life, talking a few steps closer to you and then...

You have the following choices:

1. She spots you on the ground

*Noteb*
2. She sits on your bed

*Noteb*
3. She spots a bug on the ground

4. She steps on you with her bare feet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 zerozero (UN: bwethe20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
zerozero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199493-Shrunk-at-an-Art-College/cid/2711432-His-weed-dealer-Molly